User Tag List

Thread: Holden MY12 SS Exhaust

Default Holden MY12 SS Exhaust

The latest gen MY12 Holden SS ute has had a few things changed underneath. Here at Xforce, we like to stay on top of the game and strive to provide the best quality, bolt-on fitment exhaust products available off the shelf.

The latest My12 SS UTE /Sedan (Auto Only) features a new routing path for the transmission oil lines. This interferes with any previous header designs that were available, now naturally we're in the process of altering our headers to suit. We're 95% of the way there, so these will be available to the public very soon.

The hangers of the rear muffler positioning have also been edited, so we can now fit Varex and XFORCE mufflers on both pre and post 2012 SS utes.

These little changes crop up all the time with new car design, and series changes (even if it is the same chassis!). With an Xforce product, you rest assured knowing that the product has had enough research and development put into it to guarantee good fitment. How any good product should be!

Click HERE to visit the XFORCE official homepage!
    Last edited by motorculture; 22-02-2013 at 01:50 AM.
    Automotive social media http://motorculture.com.au or call us on 02 9418 9008

For some daily car culture check out http://zengarage.com.au/

What have you got exhaust wise for an MPS?

They have a turbo back system but the DP throws a cel. You can get cat back though, you just have to ask. I got cat back xforce installed today. Only done 20km so far but sounds nice. Almost stock sound at idle but nice note when on the throttle. PM me if you want more info.

Quote Originally Posted by 03blk View Post
    What have you got exhaust wise for an MPS?
    Hi mate,

You got PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf9686969 View Post
    They have a turbo back system but the DP throws a cel. You can get cat back though, you just have to ask. I got cat back xforce installed today. Only done 20km so far but sounds nice. Almost stock sound at idle but nice note when on the throttle. PM me if you want more info.
    Thanks for that info. Got a PM from them and they only do a system for the Gen 2. I've got a Gen 1.

I currently have a custom made exhaust that sounds great but it drones in the cabin quite a bit. Never really bothered me but after 2 years of it I think I'm ready for a better system.

I've driven a former member's Gen 1 with cp-e DP and CBE with no where near as much drone issue. May look there.

Quote Originally Posted by 03blk View Post
    Thanks for that info. Got a PM from them and they only do a system for the Gen 2. I've got a Gen 1.

I currently have a custom made exhaust that sounds great but it drones in the cabin quite a bit. Never really bothered me but after 2 years of it I think I'm ready for a better system.

I've driven a former member's Gen 1 with cp-e DP and CBE with no where near as much drone issue. May look there.
    just get a res put in? *shrugs* not worth the dough for a whole new exhaust if you already have one..
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-