User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Delvered BNR stage 2.5 :)

Quote Originally Posted by RedDjinn View Post
    I would put the AP in safe mode, you run a risk of leaning out too far with that turbo on a stage 2 map!!
    Thanks, are there any places that do tuning with AP in Sydney or Canberra yet?
    SOLD |2005 MPS 6| BNR Stage 3 | Cobb AP | AEM CAI | CP-E TIP | CP-E TMIC | Autotech HPFP | CP-E DP | CPE CBE | H&R Coils | SPC Ball Joints | DBA Slotted Rotors | HKS SSQ BOV | Cobb EBC | JBR Short Shift + Heavy Gear Knob| LED Tail Lights | Black Powder Coated Rims | Corksport Front Strut | CP-E Rear Engine Mount | CP-E Injector Seals | Denso Spark Plugs | Perm Tune

BT-50 yeah i know your impressed

Ok looks like a MIG welding TIP has been used quite alot for the restrictor, has anyone done this before? Also if i get the Cobb or Grimspeed solenoid will i still need the restrictor?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    Ok looks like a MIG welding TIP has been used quite alot for the restrictor, has anyone done this before? Also if i get the Cobb or Grimspeed solenoid will i still need the restrictor?

Thanks
    NO. Im using teh Grimspeed in 3 port mode no pill... As in 3 port mode it picks up spikes better and gets a better idea to whats happening
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

Quote Originally Posted by RedDjinn View Post
    NO. Im using teh Grimspeed in 3 port mode no pill... As in 3 port mode it picks up spikes better and gets a better idea to whats happening
    Thanks for all you help mate appreciated

Im assuming it isnt too hard to install?
    SOLD |2005 MPS 6| BNR Stage 3 | Cobb AP | AEM CAI | CP-E TIP | CP-E TMIC | Autotech HPFP | CP-E DP | CPE CBE | H&R Coils | SPC Ball Joints | DBA Slotted Rotors | HKS SSQ BOV | Cobb EBC | JBR Short Shift + Heavy Gear Knob| LED Tail Lights | Black Powder Coated Rims | Corksport Front Strut | CP-E Rear Engine Mount | CP-E Injector Seals | Denso Spark Plugs | Perm Tune

I think its splice and connect wires and then it plugs into some OEM connection, i haven't done it but I don't believe it would be to hard, you just need to know what to do

Attachment 11996 Easy, just follow the instructions

Its plug in and if you ask @SarcasticOne he will give you install instruction

thanks for the help guys.

Quote Originally Posted by MPS2NV View Post
    Its plug in and if you ask @SarcasticOne he will give you install instruction
    too late
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

sorry another question, do I have to worry about overboosting during tuning with the 3 port solenoid? Particularly the 4th gear WOT logs? I am getting tuned by stratified tuning and one of the logs is to do a 4th gear WOT log.

Appreciate all the help peeps

yes. @SarcasticOne can help here

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    sorry another question, do I have to worry about overboosting during tuning with the 3 port solenoid? Particularly the 4th gear WOT logs? I am getting tuned by stratified tuning and one of the logs is to do a 4th gear WOT log.

Appreciate all the help peeps
    they'll set boost cut to approx 21.5 psi, if it hits that for more than 1s your car will violently lose all acceleration.... you'll know it if it happens, but you're in good hands with stratified
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    they'll set boost cut to approx 21.5 psi, if it hits that for more than 1s your car will violently lose all acceleration.... you'll know it if it happens, but you're in good hands with stratified
    Awesome thanks dude

Photos of the lines hope they help
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120822_110600[1].jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	295.0 KB 
ID:	12080Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120822_110419[1].jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	287.6 KB 
ID:	12081Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120822_110224[1].jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	290.3 KB 
ID:	12082Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120822_110215[1].jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	292.6 KB 
ID:	12083

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12