User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Injector seals sale

Default Injector seals sale

Hello everyone I just wanted to let you know that we have the Injector seals on sale right now for $89.95 was $129.95. We also include a stud kit for free. If you need a set now is the time to buy some.

Mazda DISI Injector Seals | HPFPUpgrade.com

We have a bunch in stock and ready to ship.

Thanks,

Gina
    Last edited by Reggie; 10-08-2012 at 09:52 AM.

Since i'm currently placing an order for these, just also wanted to state that when buying them while on sale you get a free stud kit so basically if you include the discount of the seals & the free stud kit about $80 of value off RRP.

James

How much is shipping to Aus guys? Doesn't appear you can create an account outside US...
    Last edited by dazza; 09-08-2012 at 11:40 PM.

How hard are these to replace?

Umm there is a video on youtube, the item themselves aren't hard just clip on might need some heat to get them over the injectors to seal them to the mounting points, but im thinking of doing them while having the intake manifold off so i guess if people aren't going to have that luxury accessibility will be the major issue.

Hardest part is taking the mani off, rest is easy. Looks like a good deal..

I have seen the YouTube video, so much different from the factory seals.
    Benefits of the new seals is?

Stock seals are known to blow or leak under high pressure, can report as false KR amongst other things. May as well do it if your manifold is off.
    Last edited by dazza; 09-08-2012 at 11:47 PM.

if your thinking of doing this , get it at this price - very cheap. i bought the CPe ones for $250!
    oh and btw - the intake mani is a pain to take off... just sayin :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Since i'm currently placing an order for these, just also wanted to state that when buying them while on sale you get a free stud kit so basically if you include the discount of the seals & the free stud kit about $80 of value off RRP.

James
    That is right you do get a free stud kit with the seals. I forgot to add that.
    Thanks,

Gina

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dazza View Post
    How much is shipping to Aus guys? Doesn't appear you can create an account outside US...
    Shipping to Australia is $40. So the price would be $129.95 shipped.
    Thanks,

Gina

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ski82 View Post
    How hard are these to replace?
    Mazdaspeed DISI injector seal how too. - YouTube

This is a youtub video John has up on install of the seals. On a scale of one to ten, one being easy and ten being difficult the install would be about an eight.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ski82 View Post
    I have seen the YouTube video, so much different from the factory seals.
    Benefits of the new seals is?
    The upgraded seals will support more fuel pressure, more horse power and more abuse. They are proven to 50psi
    Gina

Can we pay direct into your paypal?

Pm them daz all will be answered

Further discount for group buy? Lol

Im interested......maybe another melb buyer wants to split shipping?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Bakis and me are from melb...

I'm going to get these and there induction service kit, maybe @Reggie can give us details to lower the shipping?

I'm going to get these and there induction service kit, maybe @Reggie can give us details to lower the shipping?
    I dont think they ship the induction kit because of the aerosols @Reggie
    Worst comes to worse, use metho and soak the valves, go to a gun shop and see if you can get a rifle cleaning brush, I had good outcome with oven cleaner as well lol
    Last edited by dazza; 10-08-2012 at 03:49 PM.
    '05 6 MPS | BNR S3 | JBR 3.5" Intake | Corksport Airbox | CP-E 3.25" TMIC | M2 DP | CP-E CBE | CP-E/TT Diff Mounts | Autotech HPFP Internals | JBR REM, PMM, TMM | SURE Shortcut | SURE Countershift | SURE Anchors | Denso ITV22s | JBR TIGs | EGR Delete | Coolant Bypass | PTP Inj Seals | MD OCC | H&R Springs | Bilstein B8 Shocks | Car-LED Tails | Badgeless Grille | 6000k HIDs | OZ Ultraleggera 18x8 +48

Yeah ok will see if not dont worry about sending the Aerosols just the brushes

Can we pay direct into your paypal?
    Yes you can. Just make sure that you put a note letting us know what you want and make sure your shipping address is on there also. Paypal sales@hpfpupgrade.com
    Thanks,

Gina

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

If you guys want to get together and have them ship all at the same time in on package that would lower the coast. I put them in a flat rate envelope so it will be that much with one or five sets. I'm sorry I cant lower the price on shipping. Let me know if you would want to do something like that.
    Thanks,

Gina

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

I dont think they ship the induction kit because of the aerosols @Reggie
    Worst comes to worse, use metho and soak the valves, go to a gun shop and see if you can get a rifle cleaning brush, I had good outcome with oven cleaner as well lol
    The shipping company does give us a hard time about shipping that stuff. They don't want us to ship that stuff out. Yes we can just ship everything other then the liquid stuff. I can find out how much for you. You can always do what dazza said also.
    thanks,

Gina

Yeah thanks Gina, if you could find out the cost of the intake cleaning kit without the liquids that would be great. If you like could you PM me the details on the cost's of everything for a mini-group buy so (3x Fuel Seals + Bolts, & the Intake kit minus the sprays)

Much Appreciated

James

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast