User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New 2012 MPS owner in the Hills, Sydney

1. Default

Hahaha not at all you're all giving me ideas on where to take this car with mods.... to the gentleman asking where specifically in the hills, I live at Castle Hill near the Towers.

Quote Originally Posted by akqrate View Post
    Hahaha not at all you're all giving me ideas on where to take this car with mods.... to the gentleman asking where specifically in the hills, I live at Castle Hill near the Towers.
    That was me Hope to see you around as I shop at Castle Towers.
    Trying to keep it subtle ... | COBB AccessPort | COBB DP | CP-e HPFP | CorkSport TMIC | TurboSmart BPV | Denso ITV22| CorkSport Boost Tubes | SURE Full3 Aeros | SURE REM (Street) | SURE AGS SS Shift Knob | 2XS SSP + SURE CounterShift | Speedline Front Strut Brace | Whiteline RSB | Prima Paint Protection

Quote Originally Posted by naasif View Post
    A few other basic mod suggestions to to what Robmps has already added. Consider the following -

Short shift plate - reduces the throw of the shift stick considerably. Cheap and very effective. Recommend to change stock shifter weight as well.

Rear engine mount - reduces engine movement and transfers more of the engine power directly to the road during spirited driving. Also makes you feel much more connected to the car as engine vibrations (not harsh) are transferred through the steering column to the steering wheel.
    Thanks for the feedback Robmps and nassif.
    You've given me some food for thought!

If I ever get an opportunity to catch up with you guys I would be interested in checking out your mods.
    Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12