User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gemballa Tornado 750GTS - 06-08 MPS3 lookalike??

i like the ass end but some of it is a bit busy.

im not keen on it.. but others around me like it lol... for that sort of money i will stay with my maz

over the top me thinks... would be the cayenne platform for sure!!
    did you know porsche is the worlds most profit making car company!!

4. Default

That would scare other cars off the road

As a kid I sat down to breakfast one day and watched a neighbour paint his white XA falcon black.......... with a roller. The beauty of his technique was that he didn't need to use masking tape, and he was done before I finished my corn flakes. But I was scarred by what I saw that morning and those were the days when most bogan cars were coloured grey and pink with a light all-over dusting of black, which didn't help my recovery. Ever since then I've thought of matte paint jobs as a statement of boganism.

Anyway, looks like the tornado has enough boot space to be on your list Chris.

Gone to Volvo

Couldn't agree more Mal.
    Matt colours remind me of guide coat, makes me want to get out the sanding block and help rub it down ready for his shiny new paint.

Flat black belongs in old Holden engine bays

Quote Originally Posted by MISSMPS View Post
    Haha just the kinda car you need driving though brisbane city...oh wait in my case just anywhere on the south side
    OH NO SHE DIDN'T!!!!

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by EVILMPS View Post
    It kinda looks like a "tooned" version of the MPS!!
    I agree but not sure I like it??? It's kinda ugly but kinda not.......
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

Quote Originally Posted by kmh001 View Post
    As a kid I sat down to breakfast one day and watched a neighbour paint his white XA falcon black.......... with a roller. The beauty of his technique was that he didn't need to use masking tape, and he was done before I finished my corn flakes. But I was scarred by what I saw that morning and those were the days when most bogan cars were coloured grey and pink with a light all-over dusting of black, which didn't help my recovery. Ever since then I've thought of matte paint jobs as a statement of boganism.

Anyway, looks like the tornado has enough boot space to be on your list Chris.
    Maybe, if I was going this large and expensive then maybe X5 M

MPS 6 probably has more boot space than the Gemballa!
    R36 - Just like an MPS6 except with a growly V6

Quote Originally Posted by TheJunglist View Post
    kinda looks like a bit like a military version of a car. with bullet proofing and radar reflective and absorbing body hehe. probably got rocket launchers hidden somewhere and some machine guns :P hehe
    I could imagine it in a sci-fi movie. Like the sort of car the evil police force of the future would drive
    Turbosmart SU BPV // MZR Performance Intake // Medieval Inlet pipe // Medieval rear engine mount // RKM shifter Bushings // SLS Racepipe // Eyelids

I love it!

If I see something like that one in my rear view mirror it means I need to get out of the way, that thinks looks like it could eat my car in one go without chewing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    I love it!

If I see something like that one in my rear view mirror it means I need to get out of the way, that thinks looks like it could eat my car in one go without chewing.

Turbosmart SU BPV // MZR Performance Intake // Medieval Inlet pipe // Medieval rear engine mount // RKM shifter Bushings // SLS Racepipe // Eyelids

Hahaha

Yeah forgot to add it looks like it could be a transformer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12