User Tag List

Thread: Waxed with CG celeste detaglio V2

1. Default Waxed with CG celeste detaglio V2

Hi

this weekend i polished my car and waxed it with the new chemical guys celeste detaglio v2 and it looks great now ,
    very cool wax , recommend it

Looks really good. Now you can come and do mine for me....

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by premhk View Post
    Looks really good. Now you can come and do mine for me....

ok

if you pay plane ticket i go lol

Dang, that looks good! How was the application? I've been thinking of getting some, but it's not very cheap!
    -Tyler

Nice work

Haven't played with much CG stuff. Zymol Glasur or Naviwax (my personal fav) have a slight edge in durability and flake pop IMO. If you like the CG you'll love either of those
    Last edited by Caffeine Fiend; 10-08-2012 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Fiend View Post
    Nice work

Haven't played with much CG stuff. Zymol Glasur or Naviwax (my personal fav) have a slight edge in durability and flake pop IMO. If you like the CG you'll love either of those
    Is that the ion coat naviwax? Im keen to try the dark for my car, what do you think?
    BTW OP, looks great
    Last edited by dazza; 10-08-2012 at 09:38 AM.
    '05 6 MPS | BNR S3 | JBR 3.5" Intake | Corksport Airbox | CP-E 3.25" TMIC | M2 DP | CP-E CBE | CP-E/TT Diff Mounts | Autotech HPFP Internals | JBR REM, PMM, TMM | SURE Shortcut | SURE Countershift | SURE Anchors | Denso ITV22s | JBR TIGs | EGR Delete | Coolant Bypass | PTP Inj Seals | MD OCC | H&R Springs | Bilstein B8 Shocks | Car-LED Tails | Badgeless Grille | 6000k HIDs | OZ Ultraleggera 18x8 +48

Yeah Daz. For a $60 odd wax it punches well above its weight. For my detailing jobs that involve wax (ie everything except Opticoat jobs....Opticoat doesn't need wax), I now send them out with two coats of Naviwax as standard. It's also what I use on my own car.

Tight beading too:

Last edited by Caffeine Fiend; 10-08-2012 at 10:54 AM.

I guess its a bit different to banana gloss since its a paste?
    Might give it a shot thanks

Slightly different application to BG but doesn't have a curing time like most paste waxes, so it's still more or less a wipe on wipe off product