User Tag List

Thread: Hi from new mk1 owner

Thumbs up Hi from new mk1 owner

Hi all
    found some good info on this forum with fast replies
    Just recently purchased a as stock as your grandma's panties 2006 model 3 Mps with 130000 on the clock and I love it. I plan on getting a test pipe, upgrading the chamber muffler, K&N typhoon sri on the standard ecu once my warrenty is finished I Hope it doesn't go zoom zoom fu$&ing BANG with those mods lol. Anyone else running similar mods on stock ecu for many yyears with no problems? Anyways I'm loving my MPS and this
    forum

Cheers

Welcome to the forum mate. Let the mods begin!

Gen 1 FTW!

Definitely MK1 FTW. Less weight the better in my opinion but I have to admit I do love the exterior of the MK2

Quote Originally Posted by Trevnutz View Post
    Hi all
    found some good info on this forum with fast replies
    Just recently purchased a as stock as your grandma's panties 2006 model 3 Mps with 130000 on the clock and I love it. I plan on getting a test pipe, upgrading the chamber muffler, K&N typhoon sri on the standard ecu once my warrenty is finished I Hope it doesn't go zoom zoom fu$&ing BANG with those mods lol. Anyone else running similar mods on stock ecu for many yyears with no problems? Anyways I'm loving my MPS and this
    forum

Cheers
    You will be fine.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

Did you ever own a Golf by an chance? Mk 1? Most peeps here call them GENI or the new model GENII (or GENPU in the states... )

Anyways, welcome to the forum, lots of people have similar mods you speak of, no boomage!

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    Did you ever own a Golf by an chance? Mk 1? Most peeps here call them GENI or the new model GENII (or GENPU in the states... )

Anyways, welcome to the forum, lots of people have similar mods you speak of, no boomage!
    Nope but I did have a mk1 Suzuki Gti (750kg) was the lightest car I ever owned. I love golfs though I also had a starlet gt turbo and then Mx5 and now my MPS love cars!!!

Welcome to the forum
    good year and model have fun

Welcome matey GC represent, where are you?!! haha. I have the mods you speak off and running fine! Did have tune but back to base till retune soo noo zoom boom at all and I love WOT!

In from surfers paradise champ. No zoom zoom boom please fml lol

Welcome mate, good to see a another gold coaster.

Gen1 FTW

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315b using Tapatalk 2