User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AP - Gen 2 - Stage 1/2 Feedbacks?

Default AP - Gen 2 - Stage 1/2 Feedbacks?

I have had Stage 1 98 before and after the new Rims and boy it felt alive

It's still got power and the surge is there, but sometimes it takes a while to boost to power

Peter "SLIXX"

then i reckon that (as i always say) if a new problem appears, always look to the last thing you messed with first.

check - recheck - and check again your intake connections. I don't think i've read of a person who has done an intake and not gone back to find a loose connection.

Some of them are painfully hard to get tight without the right tools (recommend stubby sidchrome ratcheting spanners - the 8mm is only about 6cm end to end - they are a god send). but you got to be sure.

If that doesn't work - unload the map and go back to stock - drive the car for 100km's under normal conditions without any WOT - then reload the AP map, drive for another 100km's under normal conditions - this will give a chance for the ECU to learn the trims. Then you can hit it hard.

Default AP - Gen 2 - Stage 1/2 Feedbacks?

Thanks Mat. After my initial 50-60kms of relative easy driving, I did recheck everything. Sunday I was fairly busy and drove another 180kms and it seemed to get better and better

This morning, the smile is back and doing what it is supposed to. I guess the trims, as you explained required learning and the extra kms helped

Thanks again

Peter "SLIXX"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12