User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: R.I.P. Piasini

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by VGP View Post
    I'm also curious about this, I can source a xede ecu for a good price, just not happy with the fact that you have to cut wires.

If there is a plug and play setup for the xede, whats it like to remove and re install? (when its time to get serviced at the dealership)
    There is no cutting of wires required and there is a plug and play harness, that is a fact Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PP.JPG 
Views:	199 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	589

2. Default

I was very keen on the CPE Standback and PnP harness. But now I am leaning more towards the Cobb AccessPort.

Price wise the AP is a lot cheaper and the functions are a better fit for myself. I can load a map that is suitable for my car myself. Or I can take it to a tuner and get them to do some dyno runs and create a custom map.

I can also reflash the ECU after a service and before a service without any trace. I just need the AP to be released for Australia!

I've been reading the ATR manual and it doesn't seem too hard to do some simple tuning. Even for a noob like myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuliaj View Post
    I've been reading the ATR manual and it doesn't seem too hard to do some simple tuning. Even for a noob like myself.
    Famous last words....

Don't be such a negative nancy

All i can say is im glad i trusted my instincts and not got Corey to flash my car...i just had a bad feeling about it.....plus im a scrooge mcduck and forking out the dollars for something i couldnt see or touch......just didnt work for me...although i did experience the flashed 'Black Nugget' and it was bloody awesome i must admit

I feel bad for you Magoo..goodluck

Well, somebody better do some flashing or......

8. Default

I think its a shame that Piasini didnt work out.... It was definately hopeful for a while there, but then all of a sudden - gone... I would highly suggest to do the Xede way but make sure you get the PnP adaptors for the cabling so that you dont go the splice-in route with the ECU loom.

I certainly don't know of any properly tuned Xede'd MPS3's that have popped in Aus, so thats also a good thing for those considering the option.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardski View Post
    I think its a shame that Piasini didnt work out.... It was definately hopeful for a while there, but then all of a sudden - gone... I would highly suggest to do the Xede way but make sure you get the PnP adaptors for the cabling so that you dont go the splice-in route with the ECU loom.

I certainly don't know of any properly tuned Xede'd MPS3's that have popped in Aus, so thats also a good thing for those considering the option.
    Where does one get their hands on the PNP loom?
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    Where does one get their hands on the PNP loom?
    Protege Garage or CPE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12