User Tag List

Thread: [WA] Hypertech Max Energy Sport

Default [WA] Hypertech Max Energy Sport

Item: Hypertech Max Energy Sport
    Item Condition: Used once to install and then to remove tune.
    Reason for selling: no longer being used.
    Price and price conditions: $280 - Perth pickup preferred but willing to post.
    Extra Info: Max Energy Sport - Hypertech
    Last edited by jenx; 07-08-2012 at 01:10 PM. Reason: price drop

ill offer you $150 + plus postage. for only $200 more people can buy the COBB AP which will do alot more then the hypertech

Quote Originally Posted by STEALTH_MPS View Post
    ill offer you $150 + plus postage. for only $200 more people can buy the COBB AP which will do alot more then the hypertech
    sorry not even close to what im asking, if you want a cobb ap then you can buy one for just under $600.
    Mods: Cobb AP Stage 2, Mazdaspeed CAI, HKS SSQ BOV, ETS TMIC Anodised Black, CPE turbo back with highflo cat, Autotech Hi-Volume Fuel Pump Upgrade, Cobb Turbo Inlet Hose, cobb stage 2 suspension,CPE engine mount,Denso ITV22 Plugs, Dashhawk,TWM Shifter base bushings, JBR shift plate, MT90 transmission fluid, blacked out badges, carbon fibre mirror covers, led rear turn signals, JL sub in custom eclosure,JL amp, Eclipse AVN763Ea, 6000K HID.

Sorry not trying to be an ass about it man. But just letting you know that its gonna be hard when people can get the AP for just abit more and more features and such.
    GL with the sale anyways.
    Sorry if i came across that way. Wasn't my intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by STEALTH_MPS View Post
    Sorry not trying to be an ass about it man. But just letting you know that its gonna be hard when people can get the AP for just abit more and more features and such.
    GL with the sale anyways.
    Sorry if i came across that way. Wasn't my intentions.
    no worries, hypertech still sells for over $450 new so if someone wants one thats still in a box for $100 less ive got one
    Mods: Cobb AP Stage 2, Mazdaspeed CAI, HKS SSQ BOV, ETS TMIC Anodised Black, CPE turbo back with highflo cat, Autotech Hi-Volume Fuel Pump Upgrade, Cobb Turbo Inlet Hose, cobb stage 2 suspension,CPE engine mount,Denso ITV22 Plugs, Dashhawk,TWM Shifter base bushings, JBR shift plate, MT90 transmission fluid, blacked out badges, carbon fibre mirror covers, led rear turn signals, JL sub in custom eclosure,JL amp, Eclipse AVN763Ea, 6000K HID.

price drop if anyone is interested

reduced price any takers? Value for money mod

Sold pending payment

These are a good thing. Even with AP around the low prices the HT units are going for is ridiculous. If you have a stock as a rock MPS and want some safe fasts without wanting to do more it's the best $300 ish you'll spend.

Very nice tune to drive as well, the time HT spent on it can be felt. Makes good power too.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Will be interesting to see how it goes on mine.. just have an intake on it at the moment.

Looking forward to getting rid of the lower gear restrictions..

Intake is what they are tuned for and after I installed mine the passenger side engine mount (Drivers side in OZ) blew in about a week. Still worth it though and now with the SURE S3 installed all that power from removing the restrictions goes straight to the wheels - no hop at all.

SOLD..
    Admins please close this thread.

Closed

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2