User Tag List

Thread: More 2014 Mazda6 teasers released

Default More 2014 Mazda6 teasers released

Filed under: Sedan, Mazda, Misc. Auto Shows

Just hours ago, a high-resolution teaser shot of the 2014 Mazda6 leaked onto the internet, giving us a very clear glimpse of the new sedan's front fascia. Not to be outdone, Mazda has responded by releasing three more high-res images of the new car, which we've learned will officially debut at the 2012 Moscow Auto Show next month.

After looking at the new quartet of images, along with the series of teaser videos - all one, two, three, four of them - there's little to be left to the imagination when it comes to the design of Mazda's rakish new sedan. From what we can see so far, this thing looks mighty handsome. The company's new Kodo design language is certainly flaunting its stuff here, with a more aggressive front fascia and upswept profile line that, like the CX-5, gives the car the impression of being "up on its haunches," as one Mazda representative described it to us once.

Right now, all we know is that Mazda plans to debut its new midsize sedan with a 2.0-liter Skyactiv-G gasoline four-cylinder, mated to a six-speed automatic transmission. The Japanese automaker has also stated that the 2014 Mazda6 will feature the company's new i-ELOOP (short for Intelligent Energy Loop) capacitor-based regenerative braking system that will, according to Mazda, "improve economy by up to 10 percent."

Following the Russian-spec car's debut on August 29, the rest of the world will have to wait until the Paris Motor Show in late September to see exactly what's in store for each individual market. Scroll down for Mazda's official press blast.Continue reading More 2014 Mazda6 teasers released
    More 2014 Mazda6 teasers released originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 25 Jul 2012 01:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
    Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...

I like that, I like it a lot.

Mazda, please release a new MPS version of this.

v6 TT AWD and i will go into debt for it!!!!!

Looking good.

Lets see interior shots!!!!

Can't agree enough with you red !!!

Priced at $45k drive away and I will be at the dealers signing the papers !!!

Looks so nice and smooth, and with a aggressive presence... Hopefully the 3 will be close to this design wise

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Looks so nice and smooth, and with a aggressive presence... Hopefully the 3 will be close to this design wise
    $55k i will be there!! Bring back the lux 6 mps make it good, make it better than evo or sti, lux vs sport combind the 2 of them!! Come on Mazda put the effort in give it brakes give it power give it OMG i want one RX7 appeal!!!!!!!
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

the rear looks like those new hyundai's a no no

I was going to say, it looks very similar to the hyundai, both front and rear....