User Tag List

Thread: Hi all - damn excited new MPS owner....

1. Default Hi all - damn excited new MPS owner....

hey alllast weekend i picked up my new MPS. i owned a mitsu 380 (2006) for three years, mainly because of the large car comfort and go for a state-wide project i was involved in (lots of driving). after that project wound up, i wanted to get back into a slightly smaller car (more practical for the city), but i didn't want to lose the 'get up n go' of a big 6.so, i decided that a hot hatch or similar was what i wanted.after lots of soul-searching, i narrowed it down to the list of usual suspects, plus the addition of skoda octavia rsi147.after some time trying out different cars, i decided i wanted a near-new or ex-demo MPS. quite simply, nothing came remotely close to the value, quality and astounding acceleration the MPS offers then after even LONGER trying to find one that fit into my criteria (2011+,

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

hmmmmm.... why was tthe rest of my message clipped?? ???

Dunno - but welcome!

Too bad you arrived one week late, we had a massive Melb meet last weekend with 26+ cars. Would have been good to welcome you to the club!

Look forward to more details on your car, and this is a great place to learn about your car - it's an open and friendly forum - and i'm sure we can help you continue to improve that 'get up and go' once the initial feeling wears off! These things respond pretty well to basic mods!

Cheers

MAt

3. Default

cheers mat! yeah i saw that thread re the vic meetup, what a shame.... it's also around the corner from my work!

in case anybody wonders, the remainder of my post went:

then after even LONGER trying to find one that fit into my criteria (2011+, <20,000km, 30-35k, showroom condition etc), i have become a father at last

so very ****ing excited to be driving this beast around. the acceleration is such that i can't help but break out with a big grin when i gun it. love it.

hope to find some useful info on these forums and become a useful, contributing member

Welcome to the club mate, top choice of car lol

Welcome mate, lots of grin factor around here, looking forward to some pics of the beast.

welcome to the club

7. Default

welcome imaspy, and yes, i chose the MPS for all the same reasons!

Hi and Welcome

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Congratz and welcome

10. Default

Thanks all! No doubt I will have questions needing to be asked soon!

11. Default

Welcome! im sure youll enjoy the smaller nature of the car in every way every day as i do, compared to my previous Falcon barge

welcome to ozmps

Welcome to the club mate. Don't be embarrassed to even ask the most noobiest questions. We all started somewhere as well and we are all here to help out.

14. Default

welcome to the world of turboed fwd.

and turboed awd! Enjoy your stay mate

16. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dazza View Post
    and turboed awd! Enjoy your stay mate

oops.. lol

Welcome aboard mate. Post some pics of your new ride.. Then let the mods begin!

Tom

welcome!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2