User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My list of n00b MPS questions. Little help?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by missjody9 View Post
    I posted about this last year. If my phone is on charge in the car and my keys are near it then the advanced key not found light comes on. I have to move the keys and restart the car. I spoke to Mazda and they said it was to be expected as the radio frequency is interfering with the key thingy. So I now just make sure keys and phone are not near each other at all. Can happen when phone is in use near the key also.

Sent from somewhere in this big wide world....

Thanks for confirming jody. Yeah, exactly the same issue as I get - key light comes on on the dash sometimes when phone is charging - NOT when it's just in the car, it must be in the dock! This is the trouble with all these devices on close frequencies interfering with each other

So long as i make sure i take the phone off the dock before i open the driver's door, everything is fine

hey

i had the same problem with my key! i got both my keys reformatted at my mazda dealer it seemed to do the trick not sure why it even does that to begin with but..

Default My list of n00b MPS questions. Little help?

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvv View Post
    hey

i had the same problem with my key! i got both my keys reformatted at my mazda dealer it seemed to do the trick not sure why it even does that to begin with but..
    Yeah I did this to but still have the same problem

Sent from somewhere in this big wide world....
    Queenslands Bossy Bitch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12