User Tag List

Thread: Mazdaspeed Coilovers & Whiteline Adjustable Front Endlinks

Default Mazdaspeed Coilovers & Whiteline Adjustable Front Endlinks

Item: Mazdaspeed 3 Coilovers...Suit Gen 1 SOLD
    Item Condition: Used but still good condition done aprox about 10,000km. Dont have any of the adjustment tools as they never came with it when i bought them. Any suspension place can do it for you easily. (photo of parts are just dirty as photo was taken day they came out.) Also they are equivalent to the KW varient V3 Coilovers thats ive been reading around.
    Reason for selling: Not needed. Wanting a softer ride.
    Price & Conditions: $650 ( + $25 postage to anywhere in aus.(work discount) & Pick up if easier
    Extra info: Had them set to track spec and ride was quite firm. Still livable day to day but can be adjusted to softer settings. Only really getting rid of them due to the 5-6hr drives i will be doing every weekend so rather something for comfortable.
    001.jpg

Item:
    Whiteline front adjustable endlinks SOLD
    Item Condition: New. Been on car for less then a day. Will be coming off car 19th july.
    Reason for selling: Going back to stock endlinks.
    Price and conditions: $60 (free postage) or pickup if easier

Dont have an actual picture but they look like this:
    Whiteline_Front_Sway_Bar_Endlinks__94716_zoom.jpg

EOI
    Item: Front mount intercooler painted all black including core for that stealth look.
    item Condition: Used but very good condition. Been on car for about 5,000km. Brand new core replaced about 3months ago. BPV flange suits aftermarket and stock BPV/BOVS (Not sure the brand of thr core) (FMIC is still on car untill the above 2 items sell and have enough money to buy the tmic)
    Reason for wanting to sell: Switching to TMIC.

Photo is when i first bought the setup:
    IMG_0258.jpg
    Last edited by STEALTH_MPS; 24-07-2012 at 07:43 PM.

...Price Update...
    Coilovers=$650
    Whiteline endlinks = $60
    Last edited by STEALTH_MPS; 20-07-2012 at 01:58 AM.

Bump come on guys...good deals going here and at alot cheaper then RRP price

Fmic price?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315b using Tapatalk 2

not too sure yet...as ill need money to first buy a tmic. Just put it out there if anyone would be interested...most likely around the $800 as everything has pretty much been remade brand new. Fins in the old core were pretty bent and such..New core been on for around 3 months now and car has only been really driven to gf house twice a week which is like 5km away as i cant drive long distances using manual atm due to an injury and not needing some of my parts due to joining the army.
    Last edited by STEALTH_MPS; 22-07-2012 at 02:52 AM.

Here's a few more pics of the coilovers after i gave them a wipe down with a towel. Still looks brand new.
    001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

Free bump on these.

Just as an FYI - these coilovers are made by German manufacturer KW and they are identical to KW V3's which are some of the best coilovers money can buy.

Replacement cost is almost 3 times what he's asking here, so this is a steal.

If i hadn't bought bilstiens 3 days before these went up for sale they'd be in my car right now!