User Tag List

Thread: Race Cams!!!

1. Default Race Cams!!!

We finally have the finished cam profile for our race cams:

245 @.050 IN
    244 @.050 EX

.400 lift IN/EX

These are much larger than the S2's running in Erich's car and they are going to be set up for our new up and coming "RACE HEAD". Not sure if we will be running them on Erich's car or if we will be running them on a new project car. These are monsters for 4 cly cams... so they will be big turbo and 8k RPM capable/only cams. Idle quality should be very good due to the DI operation, but we have to wait before we can hear them.

Thanks,

John

Where were yous HPFPUPGRADE 2 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would ahve bought a complete engine off you's

3. Default

Well... I am here now.

We are working additional items that everyone is going to want. Our new sleeved blocks and secondary fuel systems with runner modified cly heads and blah blah blah... we should have built assembly's ready before the end of the year that can support 1000 HP at the crank!

The market is just starting to warm up to making power with this platform and currently we are leading the way!

I was over in MSF asking questions and no answers for my high rpm+ power questions... should have held off

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

High RPM Big Turbo - Mazdaspeed Forums

5. Default

I would be over there helping, but my help is not wanted because I go against what the so call "experts" have to say... .

We have successfully ran out to 8k RPM and make peak power at that RPM.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I never listen to those who say it cannot be done... we are to busy doing it!

Thanks,

John

Good to have you here!

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hpfpupgrade View Post
    I would be over there helping, but my help is not wanted because I go against what the so call "experts" have to say... .

We have successfully ran out to 8k RPM and make peak power at that RPM.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I never listen to those who say it cannot be done... we are to busy doing it!

Thanks,

John
    Love the fact that your going against the grain, as i did! i paid the price for it as the testing knowledge wasnt there at that stage, didnt know what was needed.

I hope you do well and get rewarded for you research
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........