Thread: AP Data Log - Please check?

Default AP Data Log - Please check?

Hey guys,

I did some logging today.

3rd gear pull
    1-2-3-4 gear pull

Map: Stage1 +CS+TIH+98 V230
    MODS: CS SRI + TIH

It all looks ok, (i think) but concerned i'm only hitting a max of 15.4psi?

your opinion would be appreciated!

EDIT: can't seem to attach the .csv files to this forum? have to link to cobb forums - it's the second lot of files.

https://forums.cobbtuning.com/forums...d=1#post665433
    Last edited by SMOKEY; 24-06-2012 at 07:45 PM.

isnt target 16.5 with +/- 1.5psi?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Yep - should be 16.5psi tapering off to 15psi - but it's never actually hitting 16.5.....

pretty sure the description says 16.5psi +/-1.5psi EG, minimum 15psi, maximum 17psi - if you get me??

i get you - but are you looking at the logs? Target boost is 16.5psi tapering to 16.5psi. I'm 1psi off target peak boost pressure.

Should I be chasing a boost leak? I don't understand how you can set a +1/-1 psi....if i could nail my psi every time using an old turbo-tech bleed valve, surely these new fangled machines should be able to......

Stage1+”Intake”+TIH 98 v230 - Intended for an otherwise stock MAZDA3 MPS vehicle with a stock or cat-back
    exhaust, a supported intake with TIH, and a stock CDFP only. 98 RON fuel minimum. Boost Targets: ~16.5psi
    peak boost pressure tapering down to ~16.5psi by the 6700 RPM redline, +/- 1.5psi.

first things first...
    fix your damn logging parrameters, under options (i think) in the AP, there's a "reset default logging parameters" select that, and use that...
    you're logging boost twice, and using KPA for HPFP rather than PSI
    only thing i can think of is that cause of the cold weather, you're hitting load targets easier, so need less boost to do that

Whoa! Relax - I DID reset my 'damn' parameters but as you said, it puts boost and fuel pressure in kpa - which is not a familiar measurement to me, so I added extra columns which converted figures to PSI post export of data to make it easier for me to understand. I left both measures in to cover all schools of thought.

I'll take your comments on board though. With that said - the car just doesn't feel as angry as it did when I first loaded the maps in - and that was on a 5 degree night, and it was hitting spikes of 19psi!

Hi Smokey, also in the options that Sarcastic is talking about it gives you the option to use imperial measurements, this is great for data logging as all the experts in the USA can understand the measurement, the only bad part is you will be in miles per hour for speed but thats not too bad, Have fun with the AP I know I am Cheers