User Tag List

Thread: [WA] Performance Workshop options???

1. Default [WA] Performance Workshop options???

Hey Guys,

Where can I take my 3 MPS to now in Perth for some work?

With the closing of XSpeed, and Zacka no longer at Cypher, where can I take my 3 MPS to for some tweaks and toys? Who do you guys recommend as a good tuning workshop now?

Cheers
    Alex

Xspeed closed down as well? When and why did this happen?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Tokyo motorsport

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

4. Default

Chuckie, a colleague got a call on Thursday last week to come remove his sons car as Liquidators were moving in on Monday. Spoke to Hanson to confirm, not sure if it is voluntary or involuntary.

Mad: thought they only did Evo's?

They do all sorts, even fleet servicing. They are a bit pricey, but they know their shit back and forwards

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

What kind of work are you looking to get done?

Hey Guys.A highly reputable place would be Flood Motorsport( tony Flood Mechanical) over in welshpool I can vouch for the quality of work with Tony, has the most attention to detail I have ever seen, and knows his stuff. very knowledgeable and if he doesnt want to do the work he will tell you straight out check his webpage, I think it is www.floodmotorsport.com.au I think there is contact details there. Thoroughly recomend this guy he has been a friend and a mentor for me for many years I know he hates trying to deal with the normal youngguys who are all bout their fully sik skylines bro, so if ya go see him, don't be a know it all twat.. you will be asked to leave..
    If it is only uning maybe try Allstar garage, But I have not had anything done by them yet.