User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Imported Tyres -who can we trust to fit, balance and align?

Give Advanced Tyres in Richmond a call - not sure if they stock the brands youre after but they have been cheapest by far on the last two sets I have bought (Kumho KU36 and KU19).

Advanced tyres for Pzero Rosso $399 per corner. I called them today Funny that

There you go, @mech81 - I've bought 3 sets of 19s off them in the past 18 months - although one was a set of nankangs so I failed to mention that lol - but always cheapest.
    @slixx - That price will be balanced and fitted so i reckon your in business there, only 120 more than your price from tire rack and no wait - and at the end of the day you support a local business.

Just watch them with the rattle gun - they scored up my brand new 19s first time round....so next time when I took my spankin BMW Motorsport 19s in I just got them to fit the tires and I bolted the rims on myself by hand.

I'm sure if you ask them to be careful and tighten by hand they will - they're good guys.
    Last edited by SMOKEY; 20-06-2012 at 10:36 PM.

I managed to find one US retailer willing to ship Michelins to me but they quoted me $1226 shipping for the tires (waiting to confirm thats the shipping charge only not inclusive of tires). This is the quote they got from FEDEX. Does anyone know whom tirerack uses for their shipping? Maybe I can point them to the right direction for a lower shipping costs. So want to make this work...ARGGHH!!

Moved my post to a more relevant thread

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/handl...tml#post220022
    Last edited by mech81; 21-06-2012 at 05:47 PM. Reason: move post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12