User Tag List

Thread: CORP Tuning or COBB Tuning?

Default CORP Tuning or COBB Tuning?

Found this on eBay.

Priced at $99 bucks with free postage.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/MAZDA-Maz...item5648eb6bb1

These look eerily similar to the ones COBB sells on their site......at twice the price PLUS postage.

Also note the logo the ebay company uses (look familiar?) and that they specifically say 'we are the manufacturer not the trading company' ........

I don't think it takes a genius to join the dots, and you'd be naive to think that COBB manufactures their own - so if you want to save a few bucks ...... go for the eBay option i reckon!
    Last edited by SMOKEY; 17-06-2012 at 06:34 PM.

next a Corp AP lol
    Last edited by RedDjinn; 17-06-2012 at 04:29 PM.

Order one and let us know what the quality is lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

would be a bit suspicious with this, a google search using a variety of CORP/CORP silicon/CORP hoses/CORP performance etc has only turned up a facebook page, made in 2011, with nil info. It has 13 likes and literally the ONLY info are the two pictures from Ebay, a brief blurb about how they make superior silicon for "everything", and "lixuansport.com". can't find any other evidence of their existence. Lixuansport.com is full of engrish, requiring their distributors to have "exalted professional morality". And under their mazda section, they don't stock anything for the MPS, other than some radiator hoses for the atenza. (unless they just never update their products page). Then again, if they are legit, cheap hoses. sweet as.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    would be a bit suspicious with this, a google search using a variety of CORP/CORP silicon/CORP hoses/CORP performance etc has only turned up a facebook page, made in 2011, with nil info. It has 13 likes and literally the ONLY info are the two pictures from Ebay, a brief blurb about how they make superior silicon for "everything", and "lixuansport.com". can't find any other evidence of their existence. Lixuansport.com is full of engrish, requiring their distributors to have "exalted professional morality". And under their mazda section, they don't stock anything for the MPS, other than some radiator hoses for the atenza. (unless they just never update their products page). Then again, if they are legit, cheap hoses. sweet as.

well the seller has a 98.2% rating and has sold over 17,000 items......so i'd say they'd be worth a punt.

And i've got a full corksport intake - so not for me, but i thought someone might benefit. I'd take the punt.

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEY View Post
    well the seller has a 98.2% rating and has sold over 17,000 items......so i'd say they'd be worth a punt.
    Ah, I see. their ebay page never loaded for me, and I couldn't find their items by searching, so I just figured it was another bit of dodgyness, but it sounds more like maybe my internet was acting a bit screwy!

thanks for the info

Item loaction: China. Typical copy shit I guess. (I have no idea but I wouldn't be buying it).
    Good find though OP I find this sort of thing very interesting haha.