User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Signed, Sealed and soon to be Delivered!

Quote Originally Posted by Robmps View Post
    I would love to say there are no pics cause I was to busy driving my new car, BUT in typical dealer fashion it now won't be ready until next week!
    Mazda has been a bit useless recently

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Thanks everyone, two days to go and counting!
    I bet the colour debate has come up many times ( there's not much range ), white was my first pick, I got to the dealer and on a nice sunny day it looked too white, personally would of proffered more pearl! The sales guy then turned me right off it saying "here mate just look in the curve of the passenger mirror, the pearls a beauty" hmm couldn't imagine having to repeat that line! So VR one the day, either way I got my new MPS and made the wife happy too!
    I agree regarding the white. I think the pearl needed to be a little more prominent. There are waxes you can use to bring it out more though (increase the depth a little more)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Quote Originally Posted by naasif View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, which dealer did you end up getting it from ?
    After visiting almost all the Mazda dealers in Sydney, trying to not only get a good price on the new mps but also not get ripped off with the trade in, I ended up buying from Penrith Mazda! They payed out the full value of my trade ( every other dealer was about 5k short ) and after the usual tint, mats, reversing sensors etc, still got about 5k off the rrp! Very happy so far, just need to get the car! Hopefully Tuesday!!!
    It's like a tornado, inside it's own metal house

Think Jase got a good deal from them.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Ok I have been reading all weekend but a lot of the threads are old! So here are my noob questions, if anybody can help or point in the right direction I would very much appreciate it!

1. Have the SRI and CEL issues been resolved with new R&D I plan on getting a boxed SRI but don't want to play with AP for warranty purposes?

2. Many have suggested changing SRI back to standard for dealer visits, wouldn't they be able to tell from log data?

3. If you do get a CEL and fix problem and clear it again wouldnt the dealer see the data? Could this risk voiding warranty?

I know there are a million threads but as I said a lot may have changed in the last couple of years. Thanks in advance

Ok I have been reading all weekend but a lot of the threads are old! So here are my noob questions, if anybody can help or point in the right direction I would very much appreciate it!

1. Have the SRI and CEL issues been resolved with new R&D I plan on getting a boxed SRI but don't want to play with AP for warranty purposes?

2. Many have suggested changing SRI back to standard for dealer visits, wouldn't they be able to tell from log data?

3. If you do get a CEL and fix problem and clear it again wouldnt the dealer see the data? Could this risk voiding warranty?

I know there are a million threads but as I said a lot may have changed in the last couple of years. Thanks in advance
    Yes, it's been fixed.

No they won't.

No they won't.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

Congrats and Welcome - Enjoy the new toy!

Congrats on the new purchase mate, im sure u will love it, pm me if u dont want to disclose the price yo everyone. But do u mind telling me what u payed for the car? Im looking at purchasing for the end of financial year and would like an idea of whats achievible 38990 seems to be all they want to drop too

Quote Originally Posted by mymps11 View Post
    Congrats on the new purchase mate, im sure u will love it, pm me if u dont want to disclose the price yo everyone. But do u mind telling me what u payed for the car? Im looking at purchasing for the end of financial year and would like an idea of whats achievible 38990 seems to be all they want to drop too
    Depends on what your after as to how low they will go on price. Look for a dealer that has a new one in the yard, rather then having to order one in! Know what accessories your after like tint, sensors etc, your payment type like cash, finance, or trade all influence the price. Once your firm call local dealers and be firm tell them I am buying a mps I want ( colour, accessories, new or demo, and this is how I'll pay, then say I have been offered $38900 are you willing to beat it? ) once you have done this you will get to the point where several dealers will say no! That's when you know it's the lowest they will go to get your business. Also always tell a dealer that you will service with them ( even if you later go elsewhere) dealers may negotiate a lower buy price as they make margin on service too! Good luck and let me know if you need more help!

Cheers mate, thats a great help I recon any cheaper then $38500 ud be pushing it, wel thats atleast the impression im getting

Ok so I picked up the car last Wednesday, very happy with my purchase! One week later and I couldn't wait any longer, Corksport StageII SRI TIP and BOX installed! Only 650km on the car and already caught the mod bug, this is going to be interesting!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340801851.259627.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	147.3 KB 
ID:	11387Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340801917.722391.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	127.0 KB 
ID:	11388Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340801947.431062.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	176.3 KB 
ID:	11389Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340801966.277651.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	158.4 KB 
ID:	11390

Did you say meat?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    Did you say meat?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
    I don't understand meat or meet?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12