User Tag List

Thread: Custom Fabrication...

1. Default Custom Fabrication...

A heads up for everyone...

We have a jig here in the shop that we can bolt up any exhaust manifold or turbo combination and build you a downpipe and dump tube combo. We took a blown engine and fixed it to an engine stand, then we built a wire frame that shows where the firewall is. This allows us to build any combo of manifold or turbo for your application. We have access to 2.5" tubing or 4" tubing for your mild to wild build.

Here are a few pictures of what we did last week.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	558509_326485217423091_167730680_n.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	11223Click image for larger version. 

Name:	541203_326484367423176_881487967_n.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	11224

I have another big gate pipe and down pipe I am building this week, 3" pie cut downpipes and 2" dump tube running a 45mm gate.

I have managed to do a 3.5" down pipe in this jig and suspect we could pull off a 4" downpipe if need be.

Every set up is a little different so cost to build varies per build. What we need from the customer is his turbo hot side, manifold and WG then we bolt it up to the jig and get started.

Let me know if you want any additional pictures of finished product or ???

Thanks,

John

Impressive stuff mate!

Looking forward to working with you

Any plans for bigger/extra injectors?

intrested to see what you make in the dp section catted ?

Nice info and pics there John, looks promising to members who might be after something similar, thanks!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    Any plans for bigger/extra injectors?
    Yes. We have a new manifold coming out that has options for port injectors as well as meth injection or propane. The propane injection we are working on and have seen positive results with so far.

Quote Originally Posted by rogwick View Post
    Nice info and pics there John, looks promising to members who might be after something similar, thanks!
    Thank you, we are looking to power some of the fastest and most powerful MPS's in AU!

-John

Quote Originally Posted by hpfpupgrade View Post
    Thank you, we are looking to power some of the fastest and most powerful MPS's in AU!

-John
    I see, hold on a sec whilst I get a wheel barrow full of lotto tickets!

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers