User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: e-tune sale!

1. Default e-tune sale!

First 5 to post get the e-tune for $49

Next 5, get the e-tune for $99

After that, all e-tunes will be $199

The is a promotional price so people can see how well our tunes work, how quick we are to reply and the customer service involved with the process.

I normally tune in the evening so you guys should be getting tunes early the next day.

We are one of the few that actually has the software to tune with, our competitors just use the Race software and build a tune. We are actual "Pro Tuners" with the software to protect our tunes as well as offer you the best tuning option on the market!

There is not another tuner in the MZR world that can say they have tuned multiple 500 WHP Speeds, 600 WHP Speeds and we are the only 700 WHP Speed tuner!!!

Post up guys, I will send you a PM for payment and we will get started on tuning your car!

Thanks,

John

Hi John,

Great to have you on the forum, could you please elaborate on the e-tuning process for the benefit our members, this is a new thing for a lot of us.

thanks,
    Matt,

3. Default

Sure can.

The e-tune process:

Payment first, then we send you a sheet on what parameters to datalog. We then send a sheet for you to fill out with your mod list, authorization to tune, ect.

I will ask for your current tune on the car. All these items will be sent via email to tuned@damnfastdd.com you will use the AP manager to send the files and download the files I send over to you.

The datalogs will tell me all that I need to know but feed back is always welcome. We like to hear from the customers, we like to know that the customers can "feel" the difference in the tune.

This process will go back and forth several times until we have the most potential out of the car (most power). Then we will build additional tunes per customer request, such as valet tune, you wife tune, kid tune, ect. We can "de-tune" the car with a tune so you don't have to worry about someone else driving your car overaggressive.

This process goes pretty smooth and if you are a gear head it will make it even easier. We normally like to see a few things done to the car before we start tuning and those items will be listed in the datalog sheet that we send over.

Thanks,

John

4. Default

Yep.. Posted - Count me in.
    Last edited by Adriano; 31-05-2012 at 10:14 PM.

IM in!!!!!

Im in woo hoo

For 49 why not, I'm in

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm in if I'm número 5!

in ! did i get top 5?

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

crap =|

What would be the value of an e-tune for a stock engine? Would I be better off just running an OTS map for 98 octane?

Etune sounds good did I make a cut?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm in if it can wait until july for the tune...AP is being brought back from US by family member that lives there and they are travelling early July...

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf9686969 View Post
    I'm in if it can wait until july for the tune...AP is being brought back from US by family member that lives there and they are travelling early July...
    ^ This. Im keen but won't have AP until June-July.
    '05 6 MPS | BNR S3 | JBR 3.5" Intake | Corksport Airbox | CP-E 3.25" TMIC | M2 DP | CP-E CBE | CP-E/TT Diff Mounts | Autotech HPFP Internals | JBR REM, PMM, TMM | SURE Shortcut | SURE Countershift | SURE Anchors | Denso ITV22s | JBR TIGs | EGR Delete | Coolant Bypass | PTP Inj Seals | MD OCC | H&R Springs | Bilstein B8 Shocks | Car-LED Tails | Badgeless Grille | 6000k HIDs | OZ Ultraleggera 18x8 +48

Im in...

In aswell if your price includes BT and aftermarket EBCS and 3bar MAP calibration

Edit: and I'm sure it's safe to assume but a 3" MAF calibration won't be an issue right?
    Last edited by Rayd; 31-05-2012 at 05:39 PM.

so whats going down with this... has it started? excited to see what the initial guys get with number =P

17. Default

No contact here either...

Neither.

19. Default

Perhaps they were expecting higher numbers

Nothing here either...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast