User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: e-tune sale!

1. Default e-tune sale!

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    Erich's car is theirs
    Think double flusher (or dturboman?) cracked 640 recently..
    That would be dturboman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cobb AP w/RichTune | NATOR D.C. FMIC | 3" ATP MAF | Autotech HPFP internals | HKS SSQV2 | Ebay DP | Mazdaspeed SRI | PG TIP | Denso ITV22 | PTP Intake Gasket | Prosport OCC | Prosport Gauges | TWM Bushings | NATOR D.C. SS | SU RMM | CP-e RDM | Whiteline RSB | Megan Springs w/Drag Bags | AutoExe Strut Tower Bar
    Worlds fastest stock tubro MPS
    12.263 @ 112 mph 1.669 60'
    243 kW 538 Nm

Quote Originally Posted by richierichness View Post
    That would be dturboman

i dont know what you are trying to say but where is your 700whp mazda? 600whp mazda? none? ok how about 500whp mazda? let us know when you have one. thank you.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by richierichness View Post
    That would be dturboman

I want it to be known that I normally stay out of pissing contests like this but there is so much wrong info out there right now.

First, the car in question has not broken 600 WHP. They are using some sort of conversion factor on the Mustang dyno to achive those numbers. Next, we are the first to break 500 WHP, 600 WHP and 700 WHP. This same car has lived for the last year with 500 + WHP tunes on it and its daily driven. Last, if you look close at the dyno numbers and results from the car in question its making more TQ than HP... not possible. I would be willing to make a guess that the car has been hit with a small or moderate shot of N2O in order to achieve those results. All our record setting numbers were made with turbo only, it would be easy for us to make 800 or even 900 WHP with a small shot of N20 while running the 700 HP tune.

With that said... eventually someone will break our 708 WHP record but as it stands... not one person has been able to break 500 WHP with any kind of reliability or repeat-ability from the car. Its been a year, our shop car (Erich) has been running strong and it reliable enough to be used for a daily driver at 500 + WHP.

Thanks,

John

4. Default e-tune sale!

Quote Originally Posted by hpfpupgrade View Post
    I want it to be known that I normally stay out of pissing contests like this but there is so much wrong info out there right now.

First, the car in question has not broken 600 WHP. They are using some sort of conversion factor on the Mustang dyno to achive those numbers. Next, we are the first to break 500 WHP, 600 WHP and 700 WHP. This same car has lived for the last year with 500 + WHP tunes on it and its daily driven. Last, if you look close at the dyno numbers and results from the car in question its making more TQ than HP... not possible. I would be willing to make a guess that the car has been hit with a small or moderate shot of N2O in order to achieve those results. All our record setting numbers were made with turbo only, it would be easy for us to make 800 or even 900 WHP with a small shot of N20 while running the 700 HP tune.

With that said... eventually someone will break our 708 WHP record but as it stands... not one person has been able to break 500 WHP with any kind of reliability or repeat-ability from the car. Its been a year, our shop car (Erich) has been running strong and it reliable enough to be used for a daily driver at 500 + WHP.

Thanks,

John
    I'm not sure of who's having a pissing contest.

I commend your work with Erich's car and thanks for clarifying the CF info about dturboman's dyno.

However,There are a handful of people making over 500 whp that arn't using NOS. some of them in fact are doing this without meth.

Aux port injection ftw

Superskaterxes, Dustin Jones and Doubleflusher to name a few.

Keep up the good work you set the bar high.

Last edited by richierichness; 30-10-2012 at 01:08 PM.
    Cobb AP w/RichTune | NATOR D.C. FMIC | 3" ATP MAF | Autotech HPFP internals | HKS SSQV2 | Ebay DP | Mazdaspeed SRI | PG TIP | Denso ITV22 | PTP Intake Gasket | Prosport OCC | Prosport Gauges | TWM Bushings | NATOR D.C. SS | SU RMM | CP-e RDM | Whiteline RSB | Megan Springs w/Drag Bags | AutoExe Strut Tower Bar
    Worlds fastest stock tubro MPS
    12.263 @ 112 mph 1.669 60'
    243 kW 538 Nm

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456