User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: e-tune sale!

Default Re: e-tune sale!

Quote Originally Posted by Devil MPS View Post
    I'm still trying to find a place for a 4th gear WOT. The popo in Sydney is pretty crazy right now, see them everywhere doing their usual camp style behind bushes and RBT's in the strangest places
    Yeah, take my advice, be very careful when doing it.... getting pinged hurts the wallet
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

losing your licence hurts a lot more :P know that one all too well haha

losing your licence hurts a lot more :P know that one all too well haha
    Came very very close to that... in that regard, Mr policeman was very nice to me
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Go west. Over the mountains.

I'm still trying to find a place for a 4th gear WOT. The popo in Sydney is pretty crazy right now, see them everywhere doing their usual camp style behind bushes and RBT's in the strangest places
    Corksport SRI and TIP, 2XS LED lighting-: interior, parkers, fog lights and number plate lights, painted brake calipers (black), cPE REM, Cobb AP, Corksport front strut brace, Corksport rear sway bar, Autotech HPFP internals, Xforce cat back exhaust, Xforce DP, HPFP etune.

Got lucky thats for sure.

How far we talking west over the mountains?

Thinking of the industrial area near me, very quiet due to the road not being completed, pretty long but its a 60 zone. good for practicing wheelies though

Do a drive by to check it out first and see what is around...

There is a back road on the way to Lithgow. That is goot for a run in 3rd/4th. PM if you want exact location....

Got lucky thats for sure.

How far we talking west over the mountains?

Thinking of the industrial area near me, very quiet due to the road not being completed, pretty long but its a 60 zone. good for practicing wheelies though
    Corksport SRI and TIP, 2XS LED lighting-: interior, parkers, fog lights and number plate lights, painted brake calipers (black), cPE REM, Cobb AP, Corksport front strut brace, Corksport rear sway bar, Autotech HPFP internals, Xforce cat back exhaust, Xforce DP, HPFP etune.

You guys all need to be careful when your trying to get data logs for tunes, more so when your doing WOT.

True I guess we don't have the interstate freeways like the USA does

Always! Could you possibly check if John has my latest logs? My email is wolf9686969@gmail.com. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie View Post
    You guys all need to be careful when your trying to get data logs for tunes, more so when your doing WOT.
    Nevermind...reviewed tune just came through!!! Thanks.
    Last edited by Wolf9686969; 28-08-2012 at 07:06 PM.

If you need anything else just let me know.
    Thanks,

Gina

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf9686969 View Post
    Always! Could you possibly check if John has my latest logs? My email is wolf9686969@gmail.com. Thanks!

Nevermind...reviewed tune just came through!!! Thanks.

Thanks Gina. Sent through my latest and greatest data log yesterday.

If you need anything else just let me know.
    Thanks,

Gina

That is wonderful. Did John get it that you know of? If not let me know and I will have him get his ass on line and get it taken care of.
    Thanks,

Gina
    Thanks Gina. Sent through my latest and greatest data log yesterday.

Haven't heard anything yet...

That is wonderful. Did John get it that you know of? If not let me know and I will have him get his ass on line and get it taken care of.
    Thanks,

Gina

Sorry that I'm just now getting to this. Has John gotten you taken care of yet? If not let me know and I will make sure he gets you taken care of.
    thanks,

Gina

Haven't heard anything yet...

Sorry that I'm just now getting to this. Has John gotten you taken care of yet? If not let me know and I will make sure he gets you taken care of.
    thanks,

Gina
    Not yet...

Same here....

Ok I will have John get to them once he comes in the shop. Sorry about this everyone. John just started school so he has been slacking a little. I will jump his ass and make him get everyone taken care of. sorry about that.
    Thanks,

Gina

19. Default e-tune sale!

So what's the name of this e-tuning business. What 700 hp car did you tune? AFAIK the only 700 hp speed is Erich's car in the US. There are only a handful of 500+ hp cars in the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by richierichness View Post
    So what's the name of this e-tuning business. What 700 hp car did you tune? AFAIK the only 700 hp speed is Erich's car in the US. There are only a handful of 500+ hp cars in the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Erich's car is theirs
    Think double flusher (or dturboman?) cracked 640 recently..

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast