User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: e-tune sale!

Yeah @MPSDAN not sure if his is finished yet but...

Yeah I've had 2 custom tunes already and onto a third one now. First time i had a lot of knock retard and huge boost levels ie 21-23psi, so i replaced spark plugs with ITV22 and had the 2nd tune with lower boost ie 18-20psi. Just recently I've submitted 3rd lot of datalogs for them, hopefully this one will be the perfect one.

Unfortunately no results on dyno for custom tunes, but can say that its not quite 200kwatw lol

Thing you have to remember is that all cars are different, some will take more boost/timing quite happily, others have strange quirks that need to be sorted out

Mine had a strange moment where by a small increase in waste gate duty cycle resulted in a massive increase in boost

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I just wanted to see how everyone's tunes are going? If you need anything at all just let me know.
    Thanks,

Gina

I am still waiting to hear back after sending through my logs, spreadsheet and current map and a follow up email to ask if it was all received ok...

I should be only a few weeks away from being ready for my tune...getting excited

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf9686969 View Post
    I am still waiting to hear back after sending through my logs, spreadsheet and current map and a follow up email to ask if it was all received ok...
    I gave up and got a refund. You might be waiting a while. I waited weeks and got no replies to emails.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

^ im waiting for a reply to my msg and a refund also.

That's disappointing - I jumped s this was on the list for a cheap tune but the lack of response and forum participation made me decide against it.

I figured if this guy took weeks to he back to simple emails - how was it going to be when I needed support or was waiting on him to fix errors in the tune?

Still on the lookout for a reputable e-tuner but moreover , someone in oz with experience on Cobb for MPS. Won't be long, surely.

i bought my AP off these guys, did take a while (just under 4 weeks) and have an e-tune that comes with the purchase, but im still waiting to hear back about some "forms" i need to fill out. Again, over a week and no reply.

Not sure about the etune side of it, but did notice Mercury Motosport in Brisbane is a registered trader of the Cobb Accesport and I had heard that they have tuned a few MPS's before, don't think any members have had there's done by mercury but know they have done some...

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ledfootrob View Post
    I gave up and got a refund. You might be waiting a while. I waited weeks and got no replies to emails.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Rob we are sorry that we could not get you taken car of in a timely manner. I did see that we only got one email from you on 8-1-2012.
    Thanks,

Gina

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MPSNoob View Post
    ^ im waiting for a reply to my msg and a refund also.
    With John's currant work load he is not answering PM's. Pleas send all PM's to me.
    Thanks,

Gina

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEY View Post
    That's disappointing - I jumped s this was on the list for a cheap tune but the lack of response and forum participation made me decide against it.

I figured if this guy took weeks to he back to simple emails - how was it going to be when I needed support or was waiting on him to fix errors in the tune?

Still on the lookout for a reputable e-tuner but moreover , someone in oz with experience on Cobb for MPS. Won't be long, surely.

John just checked his emails, only Daniel Hale and Daniel Fong have replied to his sent emails. Any one who has send funds via paypal has received an email at there paypal email address.

John normally replies in 24-48hrs to any tune requests or problems.

You will not find a more reputable or experienced tuner in this platform. John has tuned more 400 to 700 whp Mazda's then anyone in this platform.

I am here to resolve any customer relation issues and will make sure John is tuning cars on a daily basis.

Thanks,

Gina

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Devil MPS View Post
    i bought my AP off these guys, did take a while (just under 4 weeks) and have an e-tune that comes with the purchase, but im still waiting to hear back about some "forms" i need to fill out. Again, over a week and no reply.
    Please send us an email at tuned@damnfastdd.com and John will get you taken care of.

Thanks,

Gina

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ski82 View Post
    Not sure about the etune side of it, but did notice Mercury Motosport in Brisbane is a registered trader of the Cobb Accesport and I had heard that they have tuned a few MPS's before, don't think any members have had there's done by mercury but know they have done some...
    Tuning the direct injection car is different then conventional injection, please make sure they are qualified to tune your car.

Thanks,

Gina

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

What email did you send it to? What was your email? I will find out and let you know.

Thanks,

Gina
    Last edited by Reggie; 09-08-2012 at 09:15 AM.

Done, thanks @Reggie hopefully hear back soon

Great feedback!!!

Thanks Reggie, will be in touch soon regarding my tune.

[QUOTE=Reggie;226291]

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Rob we are sorry that we could not get you taken car of in a timely manner. I did see that we only got one email from you on 8-1-2012.
    Thanks,

Gina

Sent heaps of PM's which didnt get replied to also sent numerous emails to sales@hpfpupgrade.com and lastly to tuned@damnfastdd.com. I waited for a month then gave up.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie View Post

Thanks,

Gina

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

With John's currant work load he is not answering PM's. Pleas send all PM's to me.
    Thanks,

Gina

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

John just checked his emails, only Daniel Hale and Daniel Fong have replied to his sent emails. Any one who has send funds via paypal has received an email at there paypal email address.

John normally replies in 24-48hrs to any tune requests or problems.

You will not find a more reputable or experienced tuner in this platform. John has tuned more 400 to 700 whp Mazda's then anyone in this platform.

I am here to resolve any customer relation issues and will make sure John is tuning cars on a daily basis.

Thanks,

Gina

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Please send us an email at tuned@damnfastdd.com and John will get you taken care of.

Thanks,

Gina

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Tuning the direct injection car is different then conventional injection, please make sure they are qualified to tune your car.

Thanks,

Gina

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

What email did you send it to? What was your email? I will find out and let you know.

Thanks,

Gina
    Hi Gina, got a response from John. All good, thanks! Email: wolf9686969@gmail.com
    Corksport SRI and TIP, 2XS LED lighting-: interior, parkers, fog lights and number plate lights, painted brake calipers (black), cPE REM, Cobb AP, Corksport front strut brace, Corksport rear sway bar, Autotech HPFP internals, Xforce cat back exhaust, Xforce DP, HPFP etune.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil MPS View Post
    Done, thanks @Reggie hopefully hear back soon
    Wonderful I will have John get on line and take care of it for you.
    Thanks,

Gina

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    Great feedback!!!
    Thanks. I will be getting on everyday to help out.
    Thanks,

Gina

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dazza View Post
    Thanks Reggie, will be in touch soon regarding my tune.
    That is wonderful. Just make sure you send an email to tuned@damnfastdd.com. If you need anything more just let me know.
    Thanks,

Gina

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

[QUOTE=ledfootrob;226322]
    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie View Post

Thanks,

Gina

Sent heaps of PM's which didnt get replied to also sent numerous emails to sales@hpfpupgrade.com and lastly to tuned@damnfastdd.com. I waited for a month then gave up.

Rob,
    I'm sorry that you sent PM's with no reply. This is why I'm on the forums and want people to send me the PM's. I will be able to get everyone taken care of.

Thanks,

Gina

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Hi Gina, got a response from John. All good, thanks! Email: wolf9686969@gmail.com
    That is wonderful. If you need anything more just let me know.
    Thanks,

Gina

So got my tune this evening. Loaded it up and can't wait to see how it goes tomorrow morning!!

You're waiting?? Go Now!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast