User Tag List

Thread: second hand after market cat-back mps6

Default second hand after market cat-back mps6

Just wondering if anyone has an after market cat-back for a mps6. Be it 2.5" or 3" would like to find out before I buy parts and fab up my own
    Cheers Brendan.

hey bud i have mates over this side at trueflow exhausts that can help i got a single axle back 2.5" with a tiny non straight through muffler to help with the noise and weight its still a shit load louder then the stock twins but has a awesome note (i have a lot of early starts dont want to wake people) done the other day, because the standard exhaust on the 6 is 2.5" to the T junction then 2" i think to the mufflers also if you go single you save over 10 kgs just in the mufflers

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

they can do it for you for $190 you would just have to drive over here at the same time you could bring your standard air box tip over to me
    05 VR 6 MPS LUXURY - WHATS STOCK????
    Winner of Most modified @ Smokeys car meet
    UP an coming events: Winton Track day 17th December

Remember pay by the 16th of November and get free lunch and drinks on day
    Next install: New Head, ARP Studs, Upgraded VVT, BSD, Mazdaspeed Coil Cover, Injector seals + studs

Oh really? That's awesome ill have to suss out a time to come down. I want a single exit anyway. If I brought them 3" stainless pipe you think they could do 3" to the axle then do the axle back? Just wondering because I can get about 3-4meters for cheap off my mate

yeah they'd prob charge you $300 - $350 if you were to bring the steel yourself i think, i can get brand new 3" stainless over here in 6 meter lengths for $220 from williamstown metal thats more then enough for a cat back exhaust

I can get 6 meters for $150 from a mate at work I'll grab some and organise to come up one day