User Tag List

Thread: Unreal MPS 6 from the states.

Default Unreal MPS 6 from the states.

So I have been toying with the idea to get myself some drift teks for the 6. I need some low to get a good stance and then I came across this I know its a different wheel but CLEAN RIDE non the less.

Sorry if this is a repost...

Cheers,

does look good

meh, not for me...
    stretched tires + camber =
    do like the rear lights tho... but grill looks to standard mazda 6

I like the stance but the rims need to be 8 / 10 / 12 spokes, looks much better on a 6.

Also wish my 6 was white, then I could do the black roof. Looks killa!

I like it...

Blue rims are different! I quite like it...then again...If I had some cash...!

I can dig it.

Easy to do if you are willing to put up with the compromise and the hassles from the police.

I don't understand how the guys in the states run so low. There is an article I read on stance works last night - a guy with a 240sx that required about 20ft of wooden planks just to get out of his FLAT suburban driveway because car so low - next frame he's driving off at the lights next to a cop car and not one fvck was given!

In Australia (esp Vic) that cop would be taking a run up at your bent over ass with his police baton.

I like the video production ...the stretched look not for me though.

looks the goods, although some performance action would have helped to see whether it was all show and no go.

I might be missing something here but what is with the rim extending waaay past the rubber? arnt you just lining yourself up for an epic fail with a gutter?

I would love to know the rim offets and tyre sizes

Doesn't look too bad. At least it is clean. I quite like the monochrome look and the tail lights. The only colour offsets are the blue rims and roof. The grill is not standard Mazda 6 as it has no logo. Looks good. I don't care for the high rubber overlap of the rims. With the reduced arch clearance it must have suspension hard enough to ride like a board, as displayed in the running shots on a hot mix surface. The dopey yank black kulcha overplay music in the video is enough to put one off anything associated with it. "Thus Spake Zarathustra" would be far more engaging.
    CP_e Standback & PNP; CP_e 3" SS Downpipe; Corksport FMIC with Top-mount K&N filter & OEM Ram CAI; Turbosmart BOV; Dashhawk; Prosport Boost Guage; JBR solid shift bushes; DBA 4000 Wiper-Slot front rotors; Hawk Ferro-Carbon HPS Street front brake pads (@ 69,000km); Sumitomo HTRZIII's in 225/45 x 18

12. Default

Where can I get those tail lights!