User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our Introduction Thread... SALE!

Default Re: Our Introduction Thread... SALE!

Auto tech internals... $350+ shipping from edge, does the job just fine!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

sweet, i'll look into that one, thanks! i'm looking at the GTX3071R as the upgrade, need the turbo, bigger TIP and a fule pump and it should be all sweet to go... just a couple more pay days i hope, then i should be kicking well over 200 awkw in no time!

All good, and should have 200+kw easy
    Check out @rayd's thread for his 3071 build
    Granted it's on built block, but still...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

haha, i would think so, i'm already at 183 (95 octane and old-ish oil at the time) so for the money i'm spending i would hope for quite a bit more power (would 220-230 awkw be realistic?)
    i'll have to check that build out more, i think i glanced at it to see what was going on, i'll have a better look me thinks Edge was the site I was looking at for getting my turbo from and the bigger TIP too, add in the fuel pump and this helps me save on shipping by quite alot i would imagine, less than $250 for express shipping (compared to $190-ish for regular) sounds awesome to me

Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    doesn't bother me if i do or don't, i have another site just about ready to go to take my money (when i have a bit more, a couple more pay days should do he trick) then the big turbo upgrade will happen just need some advice on fuel pumps and what to get/look for more than anything as it's the part of the upgrade i don't really have much of an idea about and most of them, if not all of them, have core exchanges so i'm not sure if i'm paying $300 more than the advertised price, or if that's the price and i'll get $300 back if i send them my old one so i don't wanna go in blind when i buy one and end up with something too insufficient for the turbo i want
    See my thread... They will take your money and never reply.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

i think i remember seeing that thread... they definitely don't seem very active on this forum :/ i'm pretty much sold with Edge though, sent them a PM as well with a couple of questions about the turbo i'm looking at, then hopefully in a week or two i can get the parts on their way over

Default Our Introduction Thread... SALE!

Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    i think i remember seeing that thread... they definitely don't seem very active on this forum :/ i'm pretty much sold with Edge though, sent them a PM as well with a couple of questions about the turbo i'm looking at, then hopefully in a week or two i can get the parts on their way over
    Yup. Edge is the way
    Been emailing @JP@edgeautosport.com and JP has been extremely patient and helpful

Invoiced me directly with Forum discount and hopefully my stuff will be here soon

Snapped by Tangcla - FB Page
    Currently RaydTuned
    Lots of love from 2XS Racing & Dan's Garage Detailing

yeah, i've sent a PM to them with a few questions about the turbo i'm after, the shipping prices are pretty good too considering, gonna go express shipping cause it's not really that much more compared to regular shipping, so once i have a bit more money together in a couple of weeks, i should be sweet for getting the parts and then it's just a matter of installing them soon after, should be pretty nice once it's done

@Baz, if your never planning on building your engine, or ever planning to run auxiliary fuelling, either 5th port or meth then stick with the BNR S3, a much better choice for convenience on installation/ spool/ response for the power your after.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12