User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [ WA ] - Cypher Industries

Default [ WA ] - Cypher Industries

For those who take their vehicles to Zacka and haven't heard, he's recently resigned from the company effective as of the 1st of June.

This is a damn shame as we've just lost someone who's been well respected and trusted in the servicing and modding community for those in W.A. as Zacka had a wealth of knowledge on the MPS and always helped out in whatever way he could to bring out the best in our vehicles. Not only did he perform all the necessary servicing requirements but helped point us in the right direction with regards to performance upgrades and installations.

Cypher itself will not be closing down and will be appointing a new mechanic. Here's hoping they will bring the same attitude and knowledge to our community.

Best of luck to Zacka in his future endeavours.

Regards,

Chuck.
    Mazda6 MPS

BNR STAGE 1 - COBB ACCESSPORT STAGE 2 - CP-e HIGH PRESSURE FUEL PUMP - CP-E DOWNPIPE - 3" MAGNAFLOW ZORST - DENSO ITV22 SPARK PLUGS - COBB SF INTAKE - COBB TURBO INLET PIPE - JBR 70a TRILOGY MOUNTS - SURE ANCHORS - SURE COUNTERWEIGHT - 2XS SHORT SHIFT PLATE - 2XS STEALTH BLOW OFF VALVE - KING PERFORMANCE LOWERED SPRINGS - BILSTEIN B8 SHOCKS - WHITELINE REAR SWAY BAR - DBA 4000 CROSS DRILLED ROTORS - HAWK PERFORMANCE HPS BRAKE PADS

Bummer
    Always sucks to lose a trusted mechanic...

I was sad when I heard the news. Much of the work carried out my MPS is from Zack. I've recommended countless people including family and MPS owners. He's a great trustworthy guy and will be hard-pressed to find a mechanic with similar quality, care, friendliness, respect and work standards.

At the same time, I wish Zack all the very best as well, and thanks!

Btw, anyone know a decent mechanic now!? lol

I'll most likely move to Tokyo Motorsport. They've dealt with a few of our vehicles before so they definitely have some knowledge. Generally they've also had some positive feedback as well.

The key difference however is TM has many employees to Zacka's one which cuts out that one to one relationship that is built between mechanic and customer. Zacka put a lot of pride in his work and also got to know the customer quite well.

Not that I'm doubting TM though, here's hoping they have a similar atmosphere.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
    Mazda6 MPS

BNR STAGE 1 - COBB ACCESSPORT STAGE 2 - CP-e HIGH PRESSURE FUEL PUMP - CP-E DOWNPIPE - 3" MAGNAFLOW ZORST - DENSO ITV22 SPARK PLUGS - COBB SF INTAKE - COBB TURBO INLET PIPE - JBR 70a TRILOGY MOUNTS - SURE ANCHORS - SURE COUNTERWEIGHT - 2XS SHORT SHIFT PLATE - 2XS STEALTH BLOW OFF VALVE - KING PERFORMANCE LOWERED SPRINGS - BILSTEIN B8 SHOCKS - WHITELINE REAR SWAY BAR - DBA 4000 CROSS DRILLED ROTORS - HAWK PERFORMANCE HPS BRAKE PADS

Thanks Chuckles,

I might have to consider them when the time comes. I might do the next service myself though

Found this email, posted here as a FWD:

Hi all Bcc'ed to,

It is with true regrets to announce that the Board Of Directors of Cypher Industries Pty. Ltd. has decided to sell the company after 14 years of operations due to numerous and sudden unforeseen circumstances. Therefore, it will be very much appreciated if you could please assist us by passing the word around either through word of mouth including forums, social media sites such as Face Book etc. Should there be any interests or enquiries within Australia, please contact:

Mbl 1: +61433220219

Mbl 2: +61469062335

Email: ruebyiwam78@gmail.com

Skype1: r.iwam78

Skype2: rueby.iwam

Blackberry Pin: 28A197E5

All offers from genuine buyers may be considered.

In the meanwhile, commencing June 2012, Cypher Industries will commence with selling off all stocks - showroom related parts; new and used, including performance parts range, exhaust, intakes, suspensions, service maintenance parts and the likes, including some equipment. Everything in the showroom will be for sales. These sales will be carried out over every Saturdays and Sundays with more stocks from the workshop being added every week. For further enquiries, please contact Mr. Rueby Iwam.

On behalves of current Management of Cypher Industries, we would like to thank all customers for their great support throughout the years and the very best of luck.

Thank you and best regards,

GARY H. L. TAN

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

bugger my car is due a service and I was going to book it in this time home

well that sucks Zack is the man Grrrrrrrrr now i am completely lost he did wonders for my car. so basically your saying TM ? cause ive now got the (sounds like a diesel start up) thing going on, i hear its quite common with our motors anyone got any ideas ? and who the hell do i take it too lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Mps3 View Post
    well that sucks Zack is the man Grrrrrrrrr now i am completely lost he did wonders for my car. so basically your saying TM ? cause ive now got the (sounds like a diesel start up) thing going on, i hear its quite common with our motors anyone got any ideas ? and who the hell do i take it too lol
    That's something you should take to Mazda because they will have the parts to replace it (VVT).

Well this sucks, I am sick of mazda and there bullshit and literally needed to take my car somewhere else. Now where do I go...

thanks High on PSI not sure if im going to like taking it to mazda but if its gotta be done its gotta be done Cheers........

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Mps3 View Post
    thanks High on PSI not sure if im going to like taking it to mazda but if its gotta be done its gotta be done Cheers........
    I had the same problem with my car, and they got the job done. But when it comes across to something they havn't come across before... they are useless

I've had no problems with Mazda at all. Any query I've had has been dealt with professionalism and quality care. This is at Parkland Mazda, ask for Ian, very helpful and won't Dick you around.

Aussie, I've sent you a PM but ill reiterate High on PSI in saying that the diesel effect you're experiencing is a Mazda d/ship problem. Workshops may have an idea on how to remedy the problem but is rather have the comfort of a genuine VVT under the hood.

There are quite a few options available to us when it comes to servicing or performance work. I only say TM because I know for a fact they've done work on the MPS and seem to know what they're doing. Workshops like All star garage was recommended by Zack himself, they're based in Morley.

As soon as ive done some work with TM ill post some feedback.

Regards,

Chuck

Last edited by Chuckie Cheese; 04-06-2012 at 01:00 AM.
    Mazda6 MPS

thanks Chuckie and PSI , ive got it booked at melville mazda. THe guy onthe phone was only new so he had no idea of the issue. I have a copy of the TSB which i will take with me on thursday (14/06) so heres hoping they have an idea when i get there, i am nervous as hell lol.

Cheers......Dave

The new guy is Dave. I used to work with him at Toyota. He's a good guy, honest and trustworthy. You'll be alright with him.

Regards,

Chuck

Yep i spoke to Dave he seemed ok. Being new is never fun. Thanks again mate.............

Job complete $1210 all up cars perfect, Dave was a champion......... all smiley here

That's brilliant mate! Good to hear it worked out.

Hey @Chuckie Cheese have you any feedback on Tokyo Motorsport? Might look into booking my car in somewhere soonish (80K service)

Default Re: [ WA ] - Cypher Industries

Sorry Dr. Dre, I never ended up servicing with TM, instead taking it to Tony Flood Motorsport.

Tony, much like Zack works alone and devotes his time to conducting a thorough and proper service. He's done a little bit of MPS work in the past and I'm glad that I have the opportunity to have someone have a keen interest in the 6.

The only downside is it can get a bit costly, almost touching d/ship prices. My last service was $298 done at 120,000 with all the necessities done plus wheel balance and throttle clean.

That aside, I've done two services with him already and will be taking the 6 back until I'm ready to part ways with it. He's also given some handy advice in terms of upgrades if I wanted to take that path and is quite keen to install any parts you want done.

Last edited by Chuckie Cheese; 12-11-2012 at 10:36 PM.
    Mazda6 MPS

Default Re: [ WA ] - Cypher Industries

Also, big thank you to @Spudspec for introducing Tony. In my honest opinion I think I've found a mechanic who has the same attitude and know how that Zack had.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast