User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Water Methanol Injection

Quote Originally Posted by rayd View Post
    If I had to do it again I would pick a MAP based controller, since it would react quicker than a boost based system, and help eliminate the post lift richness that sometimes occurs since the nozzle has a slight lag in stopping the meth injection due to the nature of the boost based controller.
    Not hard to change, controllers are sold seperately. If I was gonna go flow control and fail safes etc id go for aquamist but it gets expensive.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

thread revival time - If i'm just after to keep my BATS down, a basic Stage 1 Devil's Own kit will do right? Also, can i just run it on just distilled water with no meth? I assume it will just be less effective, but still works????

Yes it will work to keep bats down. Wont work as well as % meth tho as you wont get the timing increase

IIRC there is a thread on msf about 100% water injection?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RedDjinn View Post
    Yes it will work to keep bats down. Wont work as well as % meth tho as you wont get the timing increase
    The way i look at this is, even if i forget to top the tank up and that i don't have the fancy LED light reminder of stage 2 or 3, i wouldn't go ZZB. It will only stop injecting water and make BATS go back up......plus i'm really not after any performance gain out of it at all......but then again, a cold BATs is a form of gain by itself
    When in doubt, power out....of control.

Wire the low level float sensor into to "low washer bottle level" light on your dash instead. You'll see that orange light come on immediately, and well, do you really need a low washer bottle level reminder? Just fill it up when you wash your car. That's what I do.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123