User Tag List

Thread: Fuel Pressure Gauge

Question Fuel Pressure Gauge

Hi All

Maybe a noob question but looking to get some gauges from my car and i wanted a Fuel Pressure gauge, i like the Prosport series ones 52mm Pro Sport Premium Fuel Pressure Gauge | MPS Garage

My question is that it only goes up to 80psi obviously the car runs higher psi than that, how does the conversion work or how do u read the gauge correctly if your car is running like 1700 psi etc

Yeah that won't suit you.

Even if it does read off a voltage signal being an electronic sender, the numbers on the gauge will mean nothing.

Better off putting your money towards a dash hawk which will monitor this and more - or even better - a Cobb AP which will monitor all AND make your car go harder!

Most regular fuel gauges aren't capable of reading the high pressures associated with these types of engines, Im not sure what you could find as a suitable alternative, only devices that I know of are the likes of a Dashhawk, or the Cobb AP that read the value from the ECU.

Cool thanks guys, Cobb AP already ordered lol just got a triple gauge pod that i need to fill just working out the other two to get besides the boost gauge

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    Cool thanks guys, Cobb AP already ordered lol just got a triple gauge pod that i need to fill just working out the other two to get besides the boost gauge

water and oil are good to have.
    M P S - 3 - | K&N Filter | AEM CAI | CES Racing TIP | CES Racing Dumppipe | CES Racing 3" Stainless Exhaust | | 200CEL CAT | Pedders XA Extreme Coilovers | JBR REM | Painted Badges | COBB AP Stage 2 | JBR Heavy Gear Shit | FMIC |

Air fuel ratio?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

yeah will need to have a think about what i want i guess lol, air fuel ratio would be good but they are expensive

Boost / AFR & Oil (temp, or pressure) would be my pick, you can pick up a decent wideband from the US for about 200 these days

i got torque on my sony tab link to my obd2 port it displays all this and more i have mine by cable so its pretty fast i can log as well (not as fast as cobb tho) i'll post up a screen shot of the working gauges tomorrow when i go out for a run

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MattMPS3 View Post
    Boost / AFR & Oil (temp, or pressure) would be my pick, you can pick up a decent wideband from the US for about 200 these days
    Innovate digital... best on the market and $199 + shipping.