User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Addressing some issues we've had...

Default Addressing some issues we've had...

Hey guys, there have been a few of you that have had rough experience with us recently. We are very upset at ourselves for the lack of communication and accountability we've displayed so we really apologize. Australia is a different animal and shipping parts there when you don't have them in stock can be difficult because many distributors don't drop ship internationally which means it has to take a trip to us before it goes to you. Along with that, we've been in the process of getting ready to move our shop halfway across the country so it's been difficult.

Anyway, I don't like making excuses and you guys don't deserve them. You guys deserve awesome customer service and good parts so we will make it a point to start performing better in Australia. We really do appreciate your support and hope to keep serving you guys for a long time.

Please make sure you PM or email us (eric@edgeautosport.com is our main Mazda person and he should be your first contact) for all your parts questions and pricing. The AP is going to give you guys an incredible advantage now. 400whp is right around the corner for anyone that wants it with the AP. Getting tuned can be a snap as well. Contact Alex @ Stratified Tuning for eTuning through emails and datalog files. He's one of the best for this platform and he has VERY reasonable rates.

Thanks again guys! Let us know how we can help!

JP

PLEASE PM or email eric@edgeautosport.com for all pricing and parts questions!!

Thanks you guys ROCK!!

Thanks JP, for those interested in tuning, please contact us directly on our site. We have a bunch of tuning information there already:

Custom Tuning Services : Stratified Automotive Controls

Yeah thanks, sounds good. Cant wait to get all the mods done so i can have a eTune done.

thanks for posting guys
    hope the move is going smoothly!

Thanks for the reply JP.

Could you or Eric get back to me on the email I sent to you at your earliest convenience.

Mitch and I need the info pretty quickly.

Pm sent, Eric.

Its hard being popular! addressing the issue and saying it straight out is how it should be, this will only further our faith in your already excellent service!

Quote Originally Posted by JP@edgeautosport.com View Post
    Hey guys, there have been a few of you that have had rough experience with us recently. We are very upset at ourselves for the lack of communication and accountability we've displayed so we really apologize. Australia is a different animal and shipping parts there when you don't have them in stock can be difficult because many distributors don't drop ship internationally which means it has to take a trip to us before it goes to you. Along with that, we've been in the process of getting ready to move our shop halfway across the country so it's been difficult.

Anyway, I don't like making excuses and you guys don't deserve them. You guys deserve awesome customer service and good parts so we will make it a point to start performing better in Australia. We really do appreciate your support and hope to keep serving you guys for a long time.

Please make sure you PM or email us (eric@edgeautosport.com is our main Mazda person and he should be your first contact) for all your parts questions and pricing. The AP is going to give you guys an incredible advantage now. 400whp is right around the corner for anyone that wants it with the AP. Getting tuned can be a snap as well. Contact Alex @ Stratified Tuning for eTuning through emails and datalog files. He's one of the best for this platform and he has VERY reasonable rates.

Thanks again guys! Let us know how we can help!

JP
    Every man should have a V8 ute.....with a Chev badge.....and a Southern Cross sticker! Mods? What mods?

Well I can well and truly vouch for these guys; as advertised their service was tip-top! Cheap (vs the AU market even after delivery), friendly and efficient - get your shit from here.

/zero affiliation.

Now to break some O2 sensors with this CP-e DP :/

All I can say is these guys not only communicate well, but are trying damn hard to give the best service they can from afar

10/10 from me!!

Peter "SLIXX"

Thanks for the reply JP ! Of the numerous times I've dealt with Edge I cannot fault your service.

Your email replies have been prompt and if there were issues you've sorted them out quickly and always kept me in the loop. Service like this will always keep me coming back.

this is how you deal with customer issues - apologize, be honest/upfront and solution-focussed

a few others should take note

SPC Camber Arms on their way. Thanks Edge!

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    Brad seriously! Stop it your making me jealous bro!

Oh snap! Even i never got camber arms.... Good work mate

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    Current:
    CP-e: Xcel Nano Intake/ Nviscid TIP/ TMIC/ HPFP/ Stage 2 REM/xFlex Driv/ Pass EM 75/ UR 3" Turbo- Back Exhaust/ RichTune Custom/ HKS SSQV Typ 3/ DBA 4000 Rotors/ Remsa Pads/ Tein SS Coilovers/ Whiteline (F&R) Sway Bars/ AutoExe: Turbo Suction Kit/ Strut Tower Bar/ Floor Cross Bar/ Lower Arm Bar (F&R)/ Sports Steering Wheel/TWM: A6 Leopard Gearknob/ Solid Base Bushings/ Work: 11R-FT 18X8.5/ RS Lock Nuts/ CP-e Tow Plate/ Yokohama AD08
    Delivery/ Install: HKS EVC6/ JBR: Oil Catch Can

I actually bought a set through "you know who", but as the boat from Vancouver went via the North and South Pole I've kiboshed that order and went with these guys. $10 I get this like next Wednesday or something...like watever...

Thanks to Mr Alonso, SPC arms arrived. Bigger than I thought. Awesome!

Peachy........get it?

Hi guys, just recently tried to get hold of you guys as a i need a few things/questions.. Is it still the same e-mail or?? Tried to pm as well but didn't seem to get a response..

Default Re: Addressing some issues we've had...

Were you messaging JP or Eric? Turns out Eric left end of last year

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast