User Tag List

Thread: New to the MPS club

1. Default New to the MPS club

Just a quick hello to all fellow MPS3 owners.

I'm taking delivery of my new white BL series II this Wednesday and I'm struggling to contain the eye twitching excitement.

I previously owned an my09 wrx but had to sell it to fund the purchase of house etc so i'm hoping this can bring me the same pleasure.

Looking at some of the potential mods on offer, looks like exciting times!!!!

Welcome. Another Vic member!
    Would love to see it

Whereabouts you located? I'm in SE Melb. Hope to see you round and maybe see you on a meet

The forum is fantastic and a good group round the country!!

Peter "SLIXX"

Welcome on board, mate!

Great car/colour - and I reckon it should fill the void of the rexy quite nicely - and might even save you a few clutch replacements!

People usually suggest performance mods of an intake and a rear engine mount first up - but if I were you and had your car, I'd suggest tints, gloss black vinyl wrap the roof and gloss black powdercoat the rims - would look insanely good!

Look forward to seeing you at some club events (i'm new, so would be my first too).

Welcome mate, that's great! Looks like its going to be an interesting week ahead for you!

Hi and Welcome

6. Default

SE Suburbs represent!!!

Yes tint was a must and the dealer should be fitting it as we speak.
    I do love the black wheel/roof/mirror look so that's definately on the cards.

I'll post up some pics asap.

One of our other Vic members who has a white MPS has done some nice vinyl mods to his car (@silverathlon)

Here's a link to some pics I took of his car when he brought it to me to get detailed: http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/detai...orrection.html

The roof and rear bumper insert in vinyl look particularly good against the white pearl paint. As do the mirrors
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

welcome to ozmps

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Welcome, terrific colour, I'll back the guys on the white/black combo.

Or go a big crazy, and go yellow... Kidding But that's the thing with white , it's a stylers dream colour.

Good luck with the mods, we look forward to updates.

welcome! another SE member!

welcome and theres a cruze in 2 weeks http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/club-...ay-2012-a.html pm me if ur coming along...

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Fiend View Post
    One of our other Vic members who has a white MPS has done some nice vinyl mods to his car (@silverathlon)

Here's a link to some pics I took of his car when he brought it to me to get detailed: http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/detai...orrection.html

The roof and rear bumper insert in vinyl look particularly good against the white pearl paint. As do the mirrors
    That looks unreal. I dare say i'll be in touch in a couple of weeks

No dramas. PM me via the forums here when you're ready and I can send you some info on what I do.