User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2005 Mazda 6 MPS 23xxxkm's and Part out

Default 2005 Mazda 6 MPS 23xxxkm's and Part out

Item: 2005 Mazda 6 MPS
    Item Condition: Good, there's minor scratches here and there from previous owner though log books are all up to date with last service done in December, and all service carried out by mazda.
    Reason for selling: Want something lighter which I can track and doesn't weigh 1.6tonne i.e. MX5/V5/V6/ STi/Evo VIII/S15/RX7 =)
    Price and price conditions: $27,000 slightly negotiable.
    Extra Info: I will most likely putting it back to stock though if someone wants the CP-e CBE, BC Coilovers and Enkei RPF1 and Intake + TIP included we can figure something out =)
    Pictures: Will take some sometime this week

Also BC Coilovers still on the car too, and really CBF taking it out soo if anyone wants to do the job with me you can have them for $750 travelled less than 2,000ks still have receipt from when i purchased it for $1350 from streetunit earlier on this year

Item: Cp-e dual CBE
    Item Condition: Good, just purchased off forum member less than a month ago
    Reason for selling:
    Price and price conditions: $750
    Extra Info:
    Pictures:

Item: Forge BPV V1
    Reason for selling:
    Price and price conditions: $120 Shipped
    Extra Info:
    Pictures:

Item: JBR SSP V1
    Reason for selling:
    Price and price conditions: $60 Shipped
    Extra Info:
    Pictures:

Item: HTP TIP + K&N Intake
    Item Condition: Good, the intake is meant to be for the 3 though works on the 6 but can't fit the heatshield which is made for the 3.
    Reason for selling:
    Price and price conditions: $270 for both shipped.
    Extra Info:
    Pictures:

Item: JBR RMM
    Reason for selling: Selling car
    Price and price conditions: $100 shipped
    Pictures:

BUUUUMP everything ^ still available
    Last edited by Matto; 18-09-2012 at 01:41 AM.

hahahah, just isn't the right car for me I guess.. still young don't need no porky, never the less I still love the way it looks though I just think it's much better for me to sell the car while it's still worth a fair bit get a car <20k and open up a term deposit account so I can get a 34 GT-R when I graduate =D

Good luck with the sale, with only 23,xxx Km's on the clock that is one low mileage Mazda 6 MPS

spewin your not in sydney ... gl mate.

Thanks mate, hopefully goes to a good owner who'll appreciate it for what it is =) Also would be happy to do one of those spot a seller and pay $$ soo if someone can find me a buyer I'll give them $250 =)

Ball joints, Diff mount + bushings + led tail lights reserved =)

and if you're interested in something rayd I can find out the shipping costs have had good experience with smartsend so far and allows me to a be a lazy arse and wait for them to come pick it up and wayy cheaper than Aus post and usually faster.
    Last edited by Matto; 14-05-2012 at 01:46 AM.

what kinda heat shield is it for the sri?

MAKE YOUR MIND UP!!!

Good luck with the sale, if you decide to go through with it.. again.

Didn't you only recently buy this?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

would the heat shield work on a gen 2 with a cobb intake?

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    MAKE YOUR MIND UP!!!

haha

Good luck with the sale, if you decide to go through with it.. again.

hahaha yeah nah it's definitely going, planning on getting a supra now hehehe bpu upgrades => 370-410 rwph 2-3k later 2jz reliability => timeless supra design = Win win
    and yeah Logan tbh it was more of an impulse buy, wasn't thinking straight at the time hah

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Not to sure mate, I'd like to sell it as one, though if someone buys it for the 6 I'll sell you the heat shield. or you can just buy the intake for $160 shipped =)

Quote Originally Posted by Matto View Post
    hahaha yeah nah it's definitely going, planning on getting a supra now hehehe bpu upgrades =&gt; 370-410 rwph 2-3k later 2jz reliability =&gt; timeless supra design = Win win
    and yeah Logan tbh it was more of an impulse buy, wasn't thinking straight at the time hah

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Not to sure mate, I'd like to sell it as one, though if someone buys it for the 6 I'll sell you the heat shield. or you can just buy the intake for $160 shipped =)
    You realise supra wasn't in the list you posted yesterday lol.
    You have commitment issues dude :-P

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

Hahah yeah, well tbh here's the list atm: MX5 se, Supra 1996+, Clean Evo VIII/VII, STI 99-06, just still debating my options hahah, though tbh ideally I'd like a 2005 STI, final year of the Peanut and had the upgrades that were on the Hawkeye in white heheh

and come on now I was just weighing my options if I keep the 6 I will end up spending at least another 5-6k, so if i can sell it for 27k i'm better of spending that 6k on a car that I wanted but I couldn't afford at the time =)

If only you were in melbourne that CBE would be mine lol

i've got my 6 down to 1455kg's so far got it weighed the other day

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

it eats my brothers evo VIII hahaha and he's not happy about it

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

once i get the 2lt duratec engine it'll lose another 75 kgs of weight just from the engine swap

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

mazda's 2.3lt's are soo heavy and the intakes are crap

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

and no electronic throttle YAY i hate that damn thing
    05 VR 6 MPS LUXURY - WHATS STOCK????
    Winner of Most modified @ Smokeys car meet
    UP an coming events: Winton Track day 17th December

Remember pay by the 16th of November and get free lunch and drinks on day
    Next install: New Head, ARP Studs, Upgraded VVT, BSD, Mazdaspeed Coil Cover, Injector seals + studs

Quote Originally Posted by Axspeed6 View Post
    i've got my 6 down to 1455kg's so far got it weighed the other day

and no electronic throttle YAY i hate that damn thing
    What did you pull out to get down to that weight?

I DO miss my 1200Kg MX-6 at times...

And I never realised how much the electronic throttle does until driving with my new COBB SF intake yesterday... :-p

Cheers,

Chris.
    '05 MPS 6, Liquid Silver Metallic, Leather, Sunroof.

DashHawk, TurboSmart Dualport, COBB SF SRI and TIP, CPe REM, 2XS Titanium SSP, Coolant bypass,
    Exedy OEM spec clutch, Corksport SS Braided Clutch Line, ROH Mantis 18*7.5+45.

Growing old is compulsory... Growing up is optional...

MAN, you have to tell me your plans about the 2.0L swap! This is something I am so keen on doing.

Also @Matto, keen to play cars soon! I will sell you on the MX5 SE though

Quote Originally Posted by MadAussie View Post
    MAN, you have to tell me your plans about the 2.0L swap! This is something I am so keen on doing.
    @MadAussie they're cheap to as they are in all the mondeos and focuses just needs new sleeves rods and pistons and im getting a crank from cosworth or maybe just a custom one thats capable of revving out to 10,000rpm so my red line will be set at 9000rpm i'll write up a list of parts and i'll upload it on to the forum as a guide for anyone thats looking to do the same

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

i can get full blown race sleeves that can handle 50 psi boost all day long you'd never run it but it'll never break
    05 VR 6 MPS LUXURY - WHATS STOCK????
    Winner of Most modified @ Smokeys car meet
    UP an coming events: Winton Track day 17th December

Remember pay by the 16th of November and get free lunch and drinks on day
    Next install: New Head, ARP Studs, Upgraded VVT, BSD, Mazdaspeed Coil Cover, Injector seals + studs

Does the 2.0 Duratech block just bolt in on the same mounts + bellhousing then?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast