User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2005 Mazda 6 MPS 23xxxkm's and Part out

best thing is more bang for your buck also you dont hit that fuel wall as in the disi engines, disi will be awesome in about 10 years time when all the r & d is done on injectors etc but they would be frightfully expensive

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

yep exactly the same

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

our motor is essentually a duratec just that mazda got to it
    05 VR 6 MPS LUXURY - WHATS STOCK????
    Winner of Most modified @ Smokeys car meet
    UP an coming events: Winton Track day 17th December

Remember pay by the 16th of November and get free lunch and drinks on day
    Next install: New Head, ARP Studs, Upgraded VVT, BSD, Mazdaspeed Coil Cover, Injector seals + studs

So, so sweet. Thanks!

Now, we'll let Matto get back to his thread, lol

hahah that's awesome, though the way I'm thinking of it I'd still much prefer an evo/sti and overall to the level I'd be taking it the evo and sti will still be cheaper than the MPS which is i want around somewhere around 300whpish or for the mx5 'blackster' from mx5 forums with stock turbo just haltech with your usual bolt ons made 172kw, they say 200kw atw isn't safe on their stock block though I'm sure if I get a gt2560 and get a good tune it'd be good and 200kw from a car that weighs a little over a tonne! win win

Increased finders fee => $500, found something quite interesting though don't want to say because I'll be pretty devastated if I don't get it hahah
    Last edited by Matto; 15-05-2012 at 08:21 PM.

there is a couple of hi horsepower supras for cheap over here in melbs and R34GTR thats been built off its head something like $100,000 spent on it and he wants $70,000 for it

yeah 70k.. hahah
    Anyway bump and sorry for the late replies please contact me directly on 0423 21 4457 if I don't reply here within a day.

Anyway the items that are still available (Others are reserved)
    Cp-e CBE, Intake+TIP, JBR SSP, Forge BPV V1 and the Wheels and the downpipe.
    Last edited by Matto; 18-05-2012 at 10:09 AM.

Price drop on the car but doesn't include Wheels or Coilovers dead stock $26,000

bumpy bumpy bump, found my next car sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo someone buy, oh and it has a really cool feature i forgot to mention for people who can't park i.e. me, PARKING SENSORS front and rear!! woaaaaah

So due to some circumstances and on somethings I didn't really even agree on and just went along my car is technically no longer mine and my douche brother thinks it's worth 22k, so now I'm telling you ozmps members if anyone is looking for a 2005 Velocity Red Mazda 6 MPS with 24xxxkms here's your chance yeah i'm f*king pissed but what can I do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12