User Tag List

Thread: SURE Full3 Aeros - Anyone have one ?

Default SURE Full3 Aeros - Anyone have one ?

I'm thinking of getting the SURE Full3 Aeros - (this combines the SURE SRI + Sidewinder into one unit)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SureFull3Aeros.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	10998

Anyone here already have this and care to comment ? Good/bad? Issues during installation ?

I already have the MZR SRI but I'm not sure whether Sidewinder will mate with the tubing I already have (in this pic)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7909small-arrow.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	155.8 KB 
ID:	10999
    Trying to keep it subtle ... | COBB AccessPort | COBB DP | CP-e HPFP | CorkSport TMIC | TurboSmart BPV | Denso ITV22| CorkSport Boost Tubes | SURE Full3 Aeros | SURE REM (Street) | SURE AGS SS Shift Knob | 2XS SSP + SURE CounterShift | Speedline Front Strut Brace | Whiteline RSB | Prima Paint Protection

I would love to have one, but sadly they havent released it yet

Quote Originally Posted by LittleredMPS View Post
    I would love to have one, but sadly they havent released it yet
    It's available on StreetUnit already - SURE Full3 Aeros Intake. Availability says - Ships Immediately.

I find that the SURE website is very slow in updating. StreetUnit.com tends to have their stuff available well before SURE's own website does. I ordered the shift-knob last week, AGS SS, and it was shipped immediately, yet the SURE website doesn't say its available yet.
    Trying to keep it subtle ... | COBB AccessPort | COBB DP | CP-e HPFP | CorkSport TMIC | TurboSmart BPV | Denso ITV22| CorkSport Boost Tubes | SURE Full3 Aeros | SURE REM (Street) | SURE AGS SS Shift Knob | 2XS SSP + SURE CounterShift | Speedline Front Strut Brace | Whiteline RSB | Prima Paint Protection

I orders my gear knob from the SURE website. Cheaper postage (not much). Both listed in the upcoming products section

But it's hit and miss if it is actually available. I agree slow to update

Peter "SLIXX"

Nassif, Peter, show us your knobs!! Seriously!

http://www.streetunit.com/SURE_AGS_621g_Shift_Knob_p/sure0525.htm

Found it. Nice and heavy too. That engraving idea is a good one Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    Nassif, Peter, show us your knobs!! Seriously!
    I will as soon as it arrives. I took the cheap post option 6-10 days via USPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    http://www.streetunit.com/SURE_AGS_621g_Shift_Knob_p/sure0525.htm

Found it. Nice and heavy too. That engraving idea is a good one Peter.
    According to the shipping. It just left the US. Hopefully it'll be here soon

I found a company that will laser engrave any picture or patten I want. Show you when it's done

Peter "SLIXX"

Snapped by Tangcla - FB Page
    Currently RaydTuned
    Lots of love from 2XS Racing & Dan's Garage Detailing

Quote Originally Posted by slixx View Post
    According to the shipping. It just left the US. Hopefully it'll be here soon

I found a company that will laser engrave any picture or patten I want. Show you when it's done

Peter "SLIXX"
    I didn't want to spoil the look of the shift-knob, so I've gone for a decal on the side. Getting it custom made - $10 for 2 decals. Will post a pic when its delivered.

would the knob make shifting feel heavier with the sure ssp + counterweight installed? like would it feel just as heavy as if you had the original counter weight on?

Quote Originally Posted by Initial DJ View Post
    would the knob make shifting feel heavier with the sure ssp + counterweight installed? like would it feel just as heavy as if you had the original counter weight on?
    I'll have to see how it goes...if it's too heavy for my liking, I'll be posting a 'for sale' thread soon

Before you post, PM me!