User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: COBB AP FOR MPS!!!!!! Inside!

saves it to the AP itself, when you uninstall it, it will reload it

thanks @Jmac exactly what I wanted to hear. Stage2 here I come soon.....

Quote Originally Posted by Devil MPS View Post
    Stage 2 maps have that you have a DP installed, only thing im missing. I have all the other bolt ons
    Just making sure, you dont have mods listed in your sig
    In terms of safety - its more important to have a HPFP than a DP for STG2
    You could still most likely run STG2 and log to see what your trims look like. You just wouldnt see the same gains..

Always best to log and check. At the end of the day all of the OTS maps are basically semi-generic maps anyway, unless you are using ALL COBB parts.
    The only different branded part (important bit) is the intake and having a HPFP for a STG2 map.
    Last edited by Jmac; 14-08-2012 at 02:18 PM.
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

yeah figured i better add a "mod list" too.
    Last edited by KRNAGE; 14-08-2012 at 02:31 PM.

5. Default

I've tried looking for info on some threads but assuming i had an AP and HPFP, would a CS catted race pipe (hi flow cat) be an okay substitute for the DP that Stage 2 maps call for?

@Jmac yeah that's cool man, got the HPFP, front mount, TIP SRI, CBE, just missing the DP, that's why im the stage 1. Anyone looking to off load one I may be keen price pending :P

So finally installed everything and running a stage 2 98 map on the Gen 2...

Just got home, took a mate for a spin on the highway and on 5th gear hit abit of boost cut (for like split second...)

Anyone experienced this before? Unfortunately i wasn't even logging at the time so dunt even know what happened :S Any concerns???

Btw can someone explain how the data logging works? So i've gone into monitor and then data log and pressed enter, then do i just select the parameters or will it just log like all of them? So far the data log i've gotten r like with few parameters...
    Current:
    CP-e: Xcel Nano Intake/ Nviscid TIP/ TMIC/ HPFP/ Stage 2 REM/xFlex Driv/ Pass EM 75/ UR 3" Turbo- Back Exhaust/ RichTune Custom/ HKS SSQV Typ 3/ DBA 4000 Rotors/ Remsa Pads/ Tein SS Coilovers/ Whiteline (F&R) Sway Bars/ AutoExe: Turbo Suction Kit/ Strut Tower Bar/ Floor Cross Bar/ Lower Arm Bar (F&R)/ Sports Steering Wheel/TWM: A6 Leopard Gearknob/ Solid Base Bushings/ Work: 11R-FT 18X8.5/ RS Lock Nuts/ CP-e Tow Plate/ Yokohama AD08
    Delivery/ Install: HKS EVC6/ JBR: Oil Catch Can

Quote Originally Posted by 3MPSPWR View Post
    So finally installed everything and running a stage 2 98 map on the Gen 2...

Just got home, took a mate for a spin on the highway and on 5th gear hit abit of boost cut (for like split second...)

Anyone experienced this before? Unfortunately i wasn't even logging at the time so dunt even know what happened :S Any concerns???

Btw can someone explain how the data logging works? So i've gone into monitor and then data log and pressed enter, then do i just select the parameters or will it just log like all of them? So far the data log i've gotten r like with few parameters...
    Go into the Monitor screen. Scroll down and there will be a setting for what parameters you want to log, when you are in logging mode (i'll come to that shortly).

Go into the setting to select the parameters you want to data log - main things like AFR, LTFT, STFT, Disi Fuel pressure, HPFP Act pressue, knock, rpm. Just press the middle button to mark (with a X) which parameters to log. Press the left button to save the settings.

Then once back in the Monitor menu either select Live data or Log data data option. You can scroll down to display any of the parameters in real time. When you want to start logging, just hit the middle button, and the screen will display 'Initializing...Logging', so show that logging is being recorded.

It will start logging all the parameters you've select in the 'what parameters to log' in the Monitor menu. Once you're back at your PC, plug in the AP into the manager and drag the 'datalog1.csv' (or multiples to your PC and open in Excel).
    Trying to keep it subtle ... | COBB AccessPort | COBB DP | CP-e HPFP | CorkSport TMIC | TurboSmart BPV | Denso ITV22| CorkSport Boost Tubes | SURE Full3 Aeros | SURE REM (Street) | SURE AGS SS Shift Knob | 2XS SSP + SURE CounterShift | Speedline Front Strut Brace | Whiteline RSB | Prima Paint Protection

You should really read the manual lol

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using crapatalk

Sorry, did kinda read it, must have missed the logging part of the equation.. What bout the boost cut? Should I be concerned?

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Thanks very much!

Ok so items i've logged r as follows:
    Actual AFR, Boost, HPFP Act Press, DI Fuel Press (i think the unit in this is in volts tho not psi?) Intake temp, intake valve Adv, knock retard, Long term FT, RPM, Short term FT, Spark Adv, Throttle position, Vehicle speed and Wastegate duty. Am i missing a DI fuel pressure somewhere not in Volts?

Am i missing something i should be looking at? I know on the manual they Cobb has listed LTFT, Boost, fuel pressure, knock retard are the parameters i should be looking at...

Quote Originally Posted by naasif View Post
    Go into the Monitor screen. Scroll down and there will be a setting for what parameters you want to log, when you are in logging mode (i'll come to that shortly).

Go into the setting to select the parameters you want to data log - main things like AFR, LTFT, STFT, Disi Fuel pressure, HPFP Act pressue, knock, rpm. Just press the middle button to mark (with a X) which parameters to log. Press the left button to save the settings.

Then once back in the Monitor menu either select Live data or Log data data option. You can scroll down to display any of the parameters in real time. When you want to start logging, just hit the middle button, and the screen will display 'Initializing...Logging', so show that logging is being recorded.

It will start logging all the parameters you've select in the 'what parameters to log' in the Monitor menu. Once you're back at your PC, plug in the AP into the manager and drag the 'datalog1.csv' (or multiples to your PC and open in Excel).

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Actually i just shot myself in the shot i think.... HPFP Act pressure is the one in psi, DI fuel pressure volts is in volts. Not really sure what that measures but i think HPFP Act pressure is the important one to keep an eye on.
    Current:
    CP-e: Xcel Nano Intake/ Nviscid TIP/ TMIC/ HPFP/ Stage 2 REM/xFlex Driv/ Pass EM 75/ UR 3" Turbo- Back Exhaust/ RichTune Custom/ HKS SSQV Typ 3/ DBA 4000 Rotors/ Remsa Pads/ Tein SS Coilovers/ Whiteline (F&R) Sway Bars/ AutoExe: Turbo Suction Kit/ Strut Tower Bar/ Floor Cross Bar/ Lower Arm Bar (F&R)/ Sports Steering Wheel/TWM: A6 Leopard Gearknob/ Solid Base Bushings/ Work: 11R-FT 18X8.5/ RS Lock Nuts/ CP-e Tow Plate/ Yokohama AD08

Start a new thread. Log everything and upload log. Start logging in third at 2500 then wot to 5500 and stop log.

Ok. Shall do. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    Start a new thread. Log everything and upload log. Start logging in third at 2500 then wot to 5500 and stop log.

Current:

Quote Originally Posted by 3MPSPWR View Post
    Sorry, did kinda read it, must have missed the logging part of the equation.. What bout the boost cut? Should I be concerned?

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Thanks very much!

Ok so items i've logged r as follows:
    Actual AFR, Boost, HPFP Act Press, DI Fuel Press (i think the unit in this is in volts tho not psi?) Intake temp, intake valve Adv, knock retard, Long term FT, RPM, Short term FT, Spark Adv, Throttle position, Vehicle speed and Wastegate duty. Am i missing a DI fuel pressure somewhere not in Volts?

Am i missing something i should be looking at? I know on the manual they Cobb has listed LTFT, Boost, fuel pressure, knock retard are the parameters i should be looking at...

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Actually i just shot myself in the shot i think.... HPFP Act pressure is the one in psi, DI fuel pressure volts is in volts. Not really sure what that measures but i think HPFP Act pressure is the important one to keep an eye on.
    My mistake the disi fuel presure is HPFP Act pressure. Forget the Disi one..like you said it's actually a voltage reading.
    Trying to keep it subtle ... | COBB AccessPort | COBB DP | CP-e HPFP | CorkSport TMIC | TurboSmart BPV | Denso ITV22| CorkSport Boost Tubes | SURE Full3 Aeros | SURE REM (Street) | SURE AGS SS Shift Knob | 2XS SSP + SURE CounterShift | Speedline Front Strut Brace | Whiteline RSB | Prima Paint Protection

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567