User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: COBB AP FOR MPS!!!!!! Inside!

Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Finally got an update on the AP. My Accessport has arrived in Australia so i should see it tomorrow, woooo hoooo

Quote Originally Posted by ledfootrob View Post
    Finally got an update on the AP. My Accessport has arrived in Australia so i should see it tomorrow, woooo hoooo

wtf did it go via plane? what was your tracking id? haha

Quote Originally Posted by mpsnoob View Post
    wtf did it go via plane? what was your tracking id? haha
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	236 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	11108
    You guys went Express didnt you?
    Last edited by ledfootrob; 22-05-2012 at 05:54 PM.

Hey guys, just wanted to pop in here. @mpsnoob was right. I got everything ordered up until Wednesday and everything ordered after that is on it's way. You should all have tracking numbers by now. Please let me know if you don't. Thanks very much for all the orders. You guys are great and make sure to keep the orders coming. We have plenty of AP's in stock!

Just in case anyone is looking for an e-Tune, we work with the AP as well as VersaTuner: Custom Tuning Services : Stratified Automotive Controls.

Edge Autosport can vouch for the tuning services we offer wither over 80 MPS/MS vehicles tuned

Oh I will be talking to you Alex, have no fear lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleredMPS View Post
    Oh I will be talking to you Alex, have no fear lol.

just contacted you via your website
    hopefully get to deal with you around august
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

I already talked to Alex a couple weeks back. I should be getting onto tuning with him in the next couple weeks

10. Default

Anyone up and running with one?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric@edgeautosport.com View Post
    yes i was an alpha tester

Quote Originally Posted by Eric@edgeautosport.com View Post
    few of us have AP's
    but BT's with AP's, not yet.... hopefully a few by end of the year
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

@ledfootrob has received his and is up and running.

I'm trying to order mine - but PayPal is d1cking me on the exchange rate. EX.com showing AUD at $1.002 but PayPal givin me AUD at $0.94 - makes a difference of nearly 30 bucks!!

Someone please be the first with the SURE SRI + TIP. I don't want to be the guinea pig
    I just want to plug and play

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by naasif View Post
    Someone please be the first with the SURE SRI + TIP. I don't want to be the guinea pig

You wouldnt be the first! There are plenty here in the US using that combo without any issues!

Cobb need guinea pigs in order to set their MAF calibrations up for us, how do you think we got started in the first place, the current maps exist thanks to the Alpha testers. They will just need you to do a MAF calibration log, which is a fairly simple process.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity. But if you want to test a man's character - give him power.
    Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MattMPS3 View Post
    Cobb need guinea pigs in order to set their MAF calibrations up for us, how do you think we got started in the first place, the current maps exist thanks to the Alpha testers. They will just need you to do a MAF calibration log, which is a fairly simple process.
    Ok..maybe I'm a little hesitant not knowing exactly what's involved. Where do I find out what I need to do ?

Also, I might have to wait till next month...the credit card has taken a hammering with the SURE Full3Aeros + Whiteline RSB just purchased.
    Last edited by naasif; 25-05-2012 at 08:04 AM.
    Trying to keep it subtle ... | COBB AccessPort | COBB DP | CP-e HPFP | CorkSport TMIC | TurboSmart BPV | Denso ITV22| CorkSport Boost Tubes | SURE Full3 Aeros | SURE REM (Street) | SURE AGS SS Shift Knob | 2XS SSP + SURE CounterShift | Speedline Front Strut Brace | Whiteline RSB | Prima Paint Protection

Ok..maybe I'm a little hesitant not knowing exactly what's involved. Where do I find out what I need to do ?

Also, I might have to wait till next month...the credit card has taken a hammering with the SURE Full3Aeros + Whiteline RSB just purchased.
    It's pretty simple, for the most part you need a decent stretch of road with a 3 figure speed limit, and am access port

Start logging in 3rd about 2000rpm, floor it till ~6300rpm, copy the resulting .csv file to cobb forums...
    They're very helpful and will provide you with guidance whenever you have questions, or you didn't do something right

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEY View Post
    @ledfootrob has received his and is up and running

I'm trying to order mine - but PayPal is d1cking me on the exchange rate. EX.com showing AUD at $1.002 but PayPal givin me AUD at $0.94 - makes a difference of nearly 30 bucks!!

Ordered mine lastnight.

A tip for the punters, if you want to get the best price - don't use PayPal - pay via credit card and you'll get a much better exchange rate from your bank. (in my case it was 97.5c from my bank VS 94.2c from PayPal).

I hate Paypal, been ripped twice by them and will never hold an account with them again. They tried to weasle there way out of upholding there own Paypal seller protection policy but going to the FOS sorted them out eventually.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast