Hey Guys,

So there's a company that we deal with that does higher quality LED bulbs, not the cheap stuff you can get online. These are pretty good quality. I personally use these myself in my Honda Jazz/Fit. They do a lot of drop in applications, but unfortunately, they don't have any Mazda applications. I have some of their universal stuff listed if any of you guys are interested.

Their LED panels come in 3 colors, 2types, and 2 sizes. Red/White/Blue, festoon/wedge types, and 6 led or 9 led panels.

These are made to order, and will take time to make. Just giving you guys a heads up, but the quality, IMO, is on par with OEM LED products found in some luxury vehicles.

Price on the 6 LED: $18 + Shipping
Price on the 9 LED: $23.40 + Shipping

We have 194 Wedge bulbs, should fit your maplights

Price on these is $23.40 + Shipping

For those that do not know the benefits of going to LED, here's some info.

- 4 times brighter than a standard incandescent bulb while using 90% LESS energy. (Luxer1 12-LED panel requires only 0.8 watts to operate!)

-
Tests have shown that all Luxer1 LED products to have at least 10,000 hours or more of continuous burn time.

- Luxer LEDs do not get hot and will not damage the wiring/harness/lens of your vehicle. Illuminates a much wider area, greatly increasing the visibility and awareness for everyone inside and those around your vehicle.

- New version of Luxer1 LED kits are now water proof!

Let me know if you guys have any other questions. These items are small, so postage should be fairly cheap.