User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MPS Garage Frustration

1. Angry MPS Garage Frustration

So placed an order for my COBB TIP snd SRI on Wednesday.

Was told that the order would be dispatched Thurs AM first thing and that i would have for the weekend.

Needless to say checked AusPost this morning witht the tracking number and the f...ing package is still in Seven Hills.

Pissed off does't cut it. Has anyone else had similar issues?

Sounds like you need to take a chill pill.

But yes, seen/heard/read many stories like this...

But sounds more like an auspost issue than mpsg (for once)
    If they gave you a tracking number yesterday, it's then out of their hands
    Last edited by Jmac; 11-05-2012 at 09:45 AM.

Yes, just about everyone who has dealt with them.
    What you said happens all to often with them.

Notice they don't sponsor the forum?
    Majority of us here lost faith in them a long time ago.

However....
    You have a tracking number, so in this rare case it seems to be an australian post issue

That sucks. If you go to the new vendor thread welcoming Corksport to the forums, I'm sure you can fill in the blanks......;-)

I don't know how online companies like that stay in business when their only point of differentiation is their customer service (products/brands are no diff to what you can buy elsewhere). Especially when their market is so small.

An example, I ordered from Sure - arrived from the US 4 days later - every item hand wrapped in black paper, a handwritten note signed by all the guys at Sure, and a discount for my next purchase. What an awesome customer experience! So much so that I took photos, posted online, and now I'm telling you about it - now THAT is the result of running a good business and how you get a good rep.

What MPSgarage does, from the accounts I've read, is not. And as such, you come on here and complain and everyone who reads this will now think twice about ordering. Boom, out of business.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?pc0po3

6. Default

Well dont get me wrong I like Aaron.

Not the brightest spark in the box but he is knowledgable and happy to share that. I spent 20 mins on the phone to him the other day discussing options for me and the 3.

I have my target of 250KW and so was spit balling with him. Now I will be the first to say that i want everything yesterday and so this is probably my issue as much as anything else. I do believe however that if I am spending $500 with a company that they will at least make the effort to keep up their end.

Prime example is Delonix Radar in WA. A few weeks ago I bought a 6000k HID Upgrade and online the website said next day delivery. With the order placed on Anzac Day i was kind of expecting it to be delivered after the weekend being as it had to come all the way across the country.
    1pm on Friday they arrived, delivered to my door from WA next day with heaps of free extras with the package all for $156.

Thats service and would recommend them to anyone on this site.

MPS garage have had my first and last purchase!

Aaron hasn't exactly got the best track record with high powered MPS. If your after 250kw, he is the last place i'd go. He'll tell you all day long about how good he is at building high powered cars, but i'm yet to see any proof of that.

Lol!!!!111

Sorry

the answer is yes.

Quote Originally Posted by bd581 View Post
    however....
    You have a tracking number, so in this rare case it seems to be an australian post issue
    this.

10. Default

****ers !!!

Quote Originally Posted by bd581 View Post
    Aaron hasn't exactly got the best track record with high powered MPS. If your after 250kw, he is the last place i'd go. He'll tell you all day long about how good he is at building high powered cars, but i'm yet to see any proof of that.
    this ^
    also, i dont see them having the right parts in stock to break 250kw at the wheels... ie turbo
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

12. Default

I am so pissed off that I am tempted to write a nasty letter lol.

... If thats all you have got to complain about u have got nothing, i mean this in the nicest way ...... want make yourself feel better read my story

14. Default

... If thats all you have got to complain about u have got nothing, i mean this in the nicest way ...... want make yourself feel better read my story
    Which story?

I gotta say, if you orderd Wednesday and EXPECT it before the weekend your being a bit unfair. Liking it before the weekend fair enough, but you can't really throw a tantrum over it.

Get a comfy chair, it's a long one

Quote Originally Posted by luke 3mps View Post
    Luke wins mpsg sob stories hands down
    Quote Originally Posted by Cton View Post
    I gotta say, if you orderd Wednesday and EXPECT it before the weekend your being a bit unfair. Liking it before the weekend fair enough, but you can't really throw a tantrum over it.
    This ^
    This story seems more impatience and aus post fail than mpsg...
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

19. Default

Next day delivery paid for and parts didn't arrive in their local Business Centre until nearly 6pm that night. Over promised and under delivered.

relax.. i know it hurts..

it will come..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast