User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [VIC] AWR Racing mount kit and Turbine tech front mount

Lightbulb [VIC] AWR Racing mount kit and Turbine tech front mount

I guys and girls

is anyone in vic interested in getting the awr mount kit and/or the turbine tech front mount + extra's for the mps 6, 3 owners also welcome, (im also getting the awr adj endlink kit and the turbine tech skid pan and their front rear diff mount) because i was thinking of doing an install day for the mentioned item's as i have all the tools, engine crane, etc. and would be glad to help members that want it also save's you some $$$ if you were going to have get a mechanic to install them

interested ????
    Last edited by Axspeed6; 10-05-2012 at 07:35 AM.
    05 VR 6 MPS LUXURY - WHATS STOCK????
    Winner of Most modified @ Smokeys car meet
    UP an coming events: Winton Track day 17th December

Remember pay by the 16th of November and get free lunch and drinks on day
    Next install: New Head, ARP Studs, Upgraded VVT, BSD, Mazdaspeed Coil Cover, Injector seals + studs

This was all sounding really good until I saw the freight It would have been awesome to have taken part in the install day too (just between you, me and the rest of the forum, I'm not mechanically minded and would need help attempting this sort of thing). It the shipping wasn't almost as much as the actual gear I would be in on it.

Yes. Though it is the freight that scares me, lol. $400 postage on a $300 mount kit, lol

i just asked them if they have a cheaper freight option and i am waiting for a reply

Alrighty some very good news for all that are interested in buying the awr mount kit they said we can get postage @ $75 per package through us post they are currently waiting on a batch of transmission mounts from their laser cutting guys and it will be 2 weeks before they get them we have to email him and he will make up an invoice that we can pay through paypal

How do you like them apples
    Last edited by Axspeed6; 19-05-2012 at 07:16 AM.

Next install: New Head, ARP Studs, Upgraded VVT, BSD, Mazdaspeed Coil Cover, Injector seals + studs

Done deal. Count me in.

Good stuff! Count me in for sure!

Count me in on the diff mount

if we can get a few more members in on it then i will email awr and turbine tech with what we want amd we'll see how much of a discount we can get

Any update on this man? Very keen to get this organised, even if its that shipping cost without any other discount.

I may be selling my AWR side engine mounts soon if someone is interested

PM sent

soon mate im just buying some stuff off matto first which is the turbine tech front rear diff mount, spc ball, joints and the led tail lights but if you are interested in buying now i would because i dont think we can get a discount unless we are buying 10 or more kits so just email him tony@awrracing.com and tell him that you are from Australia and ask him to make up an invoice with the adjusted us post rate that you can pay over paypal
    @MadAussie hehe if you get your's before me i would like to know how they feel by someone whos not pedantic about nvh
    Last edited by Axspeed6; 26-05-2012 at 12:30 PM.

Lol no worries

I would be keen for the mazdaspeed6 kit they do, with that shipping price its a great deal.

I just ordered my kit today so should see it in a week or so

installed today and they are awesome one of the best buys i have made for my 6

Quote Originally Posted by Axspeed6 View Post
    installed today and they are awesome one of the best buys i have made for my 6
    Nice.. How are the vibes? Much worse over what you already had?
    Im looking to do my diff mounts (the rear at least) and maybe engine mounts. I already replaced the side mount with a new stocker though since the old started to creak when cold.
    '05 6 MPS | BNR S3 | JBR 3.5" Intake | Corksport Airbox | CP-E 3.25" TMIC | M2 DP | CP-E CBE | CP-E/TT Diff Mounts | Autotech HPFP Internals | JBR REM, PMM, TMM | SURE Shortcut | SURE Countershift | SURE Anchors | Denso ITV22s | JBR TIGs | EGR Delete | Coolant Bypass | PTP Inj Seals | MD OCC | H&R Springs | Bilstein B8 Shocks | Car-LED Tails | Badgeless Grille | 6000k HIDs | OZ Ultraleggera 18x8 +48

i had almost solid mounts before so theses are heaps softer i got the 70 duro set, the vibes when compared to stock are much more prominent not so much at idle but 2500 rpm on wards it is quite vibey but that are more then acceptable as the grip on launch is more its actually easier to get into gear/launch as it made my clutch much more agreeable to work with it doesn't feel awkward to engage anymore and the front of the car doesn't lift as much under boost

The kit made the 6 feel like a completely different car its how mazda should of done the mounts the car, it makes it just that much easier to drive

Does it matter if the trans mount is 70? I notice awr don't recommend 70 for the trans mount? I'm keen on getting this kit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast