User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [VIC] AWR Racing mount kit and Turbine tech front mount

@dazza i have a front engine mount that i made up myself that stops the rock im getting the turbine tech unit soon but as it comes only on 85A duro im going to re urethane it myself with 70 duro, i got 70 duro because of vibes and its fine feels nice to drive and is not loud at idle you should come and check out mine one weekend im only in deer park thats near you yeah

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

the awr mount stops 85% of the rock the turbine tech unit will just add that last little bit of support
    05 VR 6 MPS LUXURY - WHATS STOCK????
    Winner of Most modified @ Smokeys car meet
    UP an coming events: Winton Track day 17th December

Remember pay by the 16th of November and get free lunch and drinks on day
    Next install: New Head, ARP Studs, Upgraded VVT, BSD, Mazdaspeed Coil Cover, Injector seals + studs

Quote Originally Posted by Axspeed6 View Post
    @dazza i have a front engine mount that i made up myself that stops the rock im getting the turbine tech unit soon but as it comes only on 85A duro im going to re urethane it myself with 70 duro, i got 70 duro because of vibes and its fine feels nice to drive and is not loud at idle you should come and check out mine one weekend im only in deer park thats near you yeah

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

the awr mount stops 85% of the rock the turbine tech unit will just add that last little bit of support
    Ah yeah I might have to come and have a look!
    I will eventually get the AWR kit and at least the rear diff mount so I might need your help installing it when you're free.
    '05 6 MPS | BNR S3 | JBR 3.5" Intake | Corksport Airbox | CP-E 3.25" TMIC | M2 DP | CP-E CBE | CP-E/TT Diff Mounts | Autotech HPFP Internals | JBR REM, PMM, TMM | SURE Shortcut | SURE Countershift | SURE Anchors | Denso ITV22s | JBR TIGs | EGR Delete | Coolant Bypass | PTP Inj Seals | MD OCC | H&R Springs | Bilstein B8 Shocks | Car-LED Tails | Badgeless Grille | 6000k HIDs | OZ Ultraleggera 18x8 +48

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12