Hey Guys,

I mentioned earlier that i would be listing brake lines for you guys. After looking through the various brands we can get, goodridge, stoptech, techna-fit, etc. Goodridge offers the best pricing and these are DOT approved in the US (department of transportation) and TUV certified (Euro certification i believe)

Goodridge Brake lines are sold as kits, so Front and Rear

Applications:
Mazda3, Mazda3 MPS, Mazdaspeed3: 25048 - $115
2003-2008 Mazda 6 (might fit MPS 6): 25008 - $190

Built on a solid foundation of core activities, Goodridge provides solutions to technical problems, with rapid response production capabilities and quality standards to meet any clients demands.

Goodridge G-Stop Brake Lines. The advantages of Goodridge G-Stop Brakelines are not only for the high performance vehicles, Goodridge G-Stop Brakelines are also a terrific performance enhancement and safety improvement on the daily driver. A reduction in braking distance during a panic stop can reduce the possibility of accidents and save lives. Its features like this that really make Goodridge G-Stop Brakelines the most cost-effective safety improvement you can make on any vehicle.

Goodridge G-Stop brakelines conform to all federal requirements of FMVSS106, making them D.O.T. certified and T.U.V. approved (Germany). All Goodridge G-Stop brake lines go through a 9-point Quality Assurance testing process including tensile strength and pressure testing to 3000 p.s.i. before leaving the Goodridge facility. To ensure proper fit and easy installation, special end fittings and line brackets have been produced to fit identically to each vehicle. The exclusive Goodridge Forever Guarantee covers G-stop Brakelines.

PM if you want pricing for other brands and for shipping rates and available specials

Stoptech for Mazda3 - $121.50