User Tag List

Thread: Driver Side front Fog Lamp.

1. Default Driver Side front Fog Lamp.

Hey y'all,

To my disappointment I noticed some water in the Driver side front fog lamp and it looks like it has taken a stone to it .

Needless to sau Mazda want $300 + for a new one and wreckers are after about $200.

Anyone have or n=know of where i could get a replacement cheaper than this or am i pissing in the wind?

They cost a bit don't they! I bought one from Mazda for around $300 a while ago, good luck finding one second hand

Mine was fogging up after I changed to LED globes. Found out that behind the fog lamp there was a L shaped breather valve pointing upwards and was full of water

I turned it to the side like the other side and it had been perfect

But if you definitely had some damage then that's gonna be a problem. I couldn't find any wreckers that had any in Melb

Peter "SLIXX"

what series? Bk or BL?

found a BK - LHS though.....

06 07 08 09 MAZDA 3 L INDICATOR/FOG/SIDE BK LH BAR SPOTLIGHT -SEDAN 2.3 TYPE 07/ | eBay

but this guy has lots of spares, expensive, but contact him

Formaz

Welcome to Formaz Parts Plus

5. Default

Muchos Gracias Smokey, $125 is better than 200 all day long.

Its a BK 3, I understand they are the same on the 6 SP23 but it would appear that wherever I buy from i am going to end up with an asshole like the japanese flag!

I have a full set in mint/new condition, Took them out for a CAI. $150 each or full set 250. (Round fog type)
    Let me know if you would like me to send them.