User Tag List

Thread: Advan RS, is this too good to be true?

Default Advan RS, is this too good to be true?

I was looking on Ebay and saw this posting for 4 Advan RS wheels in 18" for $1,600.00 sounds too good to be true.

here is the link JDM Advan Rs 17-18inch Black | eBay

What do you think?

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

On closer inspection, if tha picture is the actual product then these are copys, I knew it must be too good to be true!
    GENII 2009 MPS LUX

Parting Out

the stud pattern seems wierd, ive never seen ADVAN RS with studd patter for both 5 stud and 4 stud and the center cap seems very small

meh - i'd be wary.

1) seller isn't a company - just an individual, if you look at his selling history - he's sold less than 10 items in a year. Also appears to be located in Melbourne, so I doubt that these wheels are being shipped from Japan - probably just wrote that to make them seem more legit.

2) Advan RS is copied by Rota - you can buy Advan caps and decals on ebay pretty easily, and boom, you've got 'Genuine fake Advan RS' rims.

If you're set on getting some legit Advan RS, contact Aaron Klaver from Import Monster - he'll sort you out, either new or used, in whatever setup you want.

Import Monster |

China fakers