User Tag List

Thread: Turbosmart Eboost2

Default Turbosmart Eboost2

Anyone run a turbosmart eboost2 controller and know if they are any good? Do they double up as ebcs?
    Don't know a great deal about them and can't find answers anywhere.

how hard did you look, seriously?

Product | E Boost 2 | Turbosmart International

Thats not what I asked was it??
    I asked if anyone was running one!!!
    And the info from turbosmart I have read, but thats info from the company I want info from users on what they think...

Quote Originally Posted by Ski82 View Post
    Do they double up as ebcs?
    I think they come with an EBCS. not sure though

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEY View Post
    how hard did you look, seriously?

Product | E Boost 2 | Turbosmart International
    And seriously, you wanna take a hard look at yourself, throwing out posts like that to someone who has been here A damn lot longer than yourself. How many days you been here now?

@Cton Cool your jets! I made a mistake. I sounded like a douche. I'm sorry. But it won't be the first or the last!

EDIT: As an apology, a more constructive post: yes - the eboost 2 includes the solenoid. However, I'd urge you to look at the Gizzmo MS-IBC II - I have installed and tuned with one in conjunction with Greddy eManage Ultimate. It is very very easy to use, and has all the same features. Gizzmo uses the same solenoid as the eBoost 2 - and it costs half as much. It is also a lot less 'obvious' in the cabin and can be hidden in a glovebox quite easily where the eBoost more or less has to be displayed like a guage (without knowing the rules in your state - at least in VIC - EBC's are a defect, and cops know it).

I may have only been here a month, but I try to contribute my knowledge where I can. This is not my first rodeo!
    Last edited by SMOKEY; 03-05-2012 at 06:56 PM.

Thanks @Cton
    i only asked because I came across one for around 300.00 and seeing as I am upgrading my turbo I figured I will need something along those lines anyway, and the price was right.

@SMOKEY, all good mate!
    Now that is a nice constructive post

+1 to the top post, nice one Smoky!

Im selling the haltech interceptor which I have been using as an electronic boost controller, works well