User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Koni's vs Bilstein's

This thread is just making me want to buy the B8's right now but i can't coz i have other things to do first to the car. =(

lol guys,
    I bought it when GSL was on sale
    which was 927 and installed + alignment 450 at MRT.
    East coast qouted me 440 for instal+ align + wheel balance.

cheers

Justin

Holy sh*t $927 for a full set of B8's is so cheap!! When was this sale??? Cause i'm looking to get a set as well.. you've got a gen 2? Did you speak to Greg at GSL? sorry for all the questions because I want a set for that price too!! hahah XD I spoke to Greg a few days ago and he quoted me like $1130 for the B8's... hmmmm..

it was a End Of Financial Year Sale 20% off

omg nice.. too bad ive missed it. wondering if i should wait for his next sale haha

I ended up going with Koni Yellows. The package with the Eibach Pro Kit springs and Whiteline swaybars is unreal. Bilstein B8s were not available when I tried to buy them, but tweaking the stiffness of the Konis in the front has proven to add another dimension to my set up at the track.

7. Default

What about the new B12's??? I'm going to enquire about them shortly...

B12's hmmm another addition to the bananas in pyjamas?

Quote Originally Posted by Scaredycrow View Post
    B12's hmmm another addition to the bananas in pyjamas?
    Love Bannanas while in pyjamas.. Love choice's
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

10. Default

Ok, purchased, now waiting on delivery. B12's... essentially a kit with Bilstein shocks and Eibach springs all in one. Will lower the front by 25mm and rear by 15mm... as for the shock rate... I'm guessing it's similar to a B8. All up, cost me around 800 EURO delivered (approx $1000 AUD). Now just gotta find a reasonable price on fitting and alignment.

Default Koni's vs Bilstein's

That is so damn cheap.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Teeth View Post
    Ok, purchased, now waiting on delivery. B12's... essentially a kit with Bilstein shocks and Eibach springs all in one. Will lower the front by 25mm and rear by 15mm... as for the shock rate... I'm guessing it's similar to a B8. All up, cost me around 800 EURO delivered (approx $1000 AUD). Now just gotta find a reasonable price on fitting and alignment.
    What is the product code of the B12s? Tried looking at the bilstein website but couldnt find them for the Genpu

13. Default

It's the Bilstein B12 Pro-kit.

BILSTEIN B12 Pro-Kit

Part No. Bil_015623
    Parts catalogue

14. Default

Does anyone know if they make the Bilstein B8 for the Mazda 6 MPS? I'm really after a set to import hopefully from Europe as I have been told its cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Panspeed View Post
    Does anyone know if they make the Bilstein B8 for the Mazda 6 MPS? I'm really after a set to import hopefully from Europe as I have been told its cheaper.
    Yes they do. Cheaper overseas, but, you wont get any warranty.

"Sector six, 80, copy the sixth, the sum of the eighth, the quadrant over the ninth, plus 80, four circles, weave the 80 and call the fourth. Copy." - Thufir Hawat, Mentat, Master of Assassins.

16. Default

Can anyone provide links I have been trying to look through the forums though some links are out of date and the Bilstein site does not show much on the B8 and/or Mazda 6 MPS

17. Default

Sorry Panspeed, the mob I bought my B12's through in Germany only stock kits, so B12's and above.

If you're interested anyway;

http://www.fahrwerke24.de

Quote Originally Posted by Panspeed View Post
    Can anyone provide links I have been trying to look through the forums though some links are out of date and the Bilstein site does not show much on the B8 and/or Mazda 6 MPS
    You are looking at about $1000 from GSL (Aus) GSL RallySport, The Motor Sport Revolution!
    Alterntively, if you are not fussed about local warranty, 6 MPS 2.3T 06-08 - FR&R Tuning| MAHA Dyno Rolling Road Tuning| Stage 1, 2 & 3 Engine Performance Upgrades - (Powered by CubeCart) I think was around $750-800 shipped to Australia, shoot them an email.
    Part numbers for the 6 MPS for b8s are BE5-A259, BE5-A260, BE5-A261.
    Last edited by dazza; 24-10-2012 at 11:57 AM.
    '05 6 MPS | BNR S3 | JBR 3.5" Intake | Corksport Airbox | CP-E 3.25" TMIC | M2 DP | CP-E CBE | CP-E/TT Diff Mounts | Autotech HPFP Internals | JBR REM, PMM, TMM | SURE Shortcut | SURE Countershift | SURE Anchors | Denso ITV22s | JBR TIGs | EGR Delete | Coolant Bypass | PTP Inj Seals | MD OCC | H&R Springs | Bilstein B8 Shocks | Car-LED Tails | Badgeless Grille | 6000k HIDs | OZ Ultraleggera 18x8 +48

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456