User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: just got my mps genII a week a go

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Fiend View Post
    Very simple install Sean. 20mins or so. Good to give your MAF sensor a clean at the same time too. Happy to help you out if you need
    Awesom... Thanks Dan! Might seek your assistance if I don't feel confident enough doing it myself!

You still purchasing it from corksport SMOKEY?

Quote Originally Posted by silverathlon View Post
    Awesom... Thanks Dan! Might seek your assistance if I don't feel confident enough doing it myself!
    Too easy. PM me if you need me

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

I will eventually - but I would have moved it forward if you were ready to go halves in postage but sounds like someone sorted you out, lucky bugger!

I'm in sunbrey

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEY View Post
    I will eventually - but I would have moved it forward if you were ready to go halves in postage but sounds like someone sorted you out, lucky bugger!
    Umm not to my knowledge....I think mps 09 beat me to it and is getting it off imiz89. Can you confirm this mps 09?

Otherwise I'm more than happy to go halves on postage

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Thanks Dan

Haha, no one has confirmed with me they want it? I'm hoping it gets shipped by the 21st, they have been out of stock for ages!!!! -.-

Ok cool well I want to get an airbox at the same time - so it probably won't save me any money to buy off imiz as I'm gonna have to pay postage for the box anyway.

His Sri would be best go to someone who doesn't want a box.

Also, a thought, is there a diff between the one for a gen 1 and gen 2 - cos I think he has gen 1.

Anyone else in melb is welcome to go in on our order though!

Ok cool well I want to get an airbox at the same time - so it probably won't save me any money to buy off imiz as I'm gonna have to pay postage for the box anyway.

Also, a thought, is there a diff between the one for a gen 1 and gen 2 - cos I think he has gen 1.

Yes it's different

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

Yea I wanted the airbox too so I might as well get it off corksport! How and when did you want to do this SMOKEY?

Quote Originally Posted by silverathlon View Post
    Yea I wanted the airbox too so I might as well get it off corksport! How and when did you want to do this SMOKEY?
    Maybe start a GB thread to see if there is more interest? Depends on how urgently you want it :P
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

@silverathlon - check out the website then send me a PM with what you're interested in getting - i did some dummy orders on corksport to check how much shipping was saved and it's giving me very confusing results. Cheap to get the airbox and intake - but add another item and the postage almost doubles. It could be a weight thing..... but if I have more of an idea what we want I can approach customer service for a definite cost. I'll help you install it too.

Mine is a gen 2 intake. I also have a gen 1 airbox as corksport sent me the wrong one. They are trying to sort out the issue, or worst case I'll just sell it and buy another.

Hmm well maybe we can sort something out with our order?

We can order you a gen 2 box - you give me your gen 1 box?

That's if you want to run a corksport setup?

Oh yeah, sounds interesting. But apparently they have run out of gen 2 boxes n I might have to wait till June. I'll get a reply soon, and I'll keep you informed

Bugger. @silverathlon won't want to hear that! Keep us posted. Cheers bro

Damn!...they run out just when I plan to get one...lol! Well I'm in no real rush anyway so I don't mind waiting.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123