User Tag List

Thread: Virgin 2006 MPS 6

Default Virgin 2006 MPS 6

Hi People.

Firstly, I really like the quality of this forum. From what I've seen the information given by its members is good and the site is easy to navigate.

I've owned my MPS 6 for a few months now, I bought it from a friend who drove it like a nanna. I'm looking to modify it but to what extent I haven't decided. I'll probably start with the suspension and exhaust.

Looking forward to contributing to this forum and meeting people from SA for cruises!

Cheers
    Pringle

Quote Originally Posted by Pringle View Post
    Hi People.

Firstly, I really like the quality of this forum. From what I've seen the information given by its members is good and the site is easy to navigate.

I've owned my MPS 6 for a few months now, I bought it from a friend who drove it like a nanna. I'm looking to modify it but to what extent I haven't decided. I'll probably start with the suspension and exhaust.

Looking forward to contributing to this forum and meeting people from SA for cruises!

Cheers
    Pringle
    thanks for the feedback, enjoy your stay!!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

Welcome "Fan of Chips in Can". Top people around here. Enjoy!

Hi and Welcome

once you pop you cant stop!!!
    right... jace
    <<

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to the Forum enjoy your time here

Welcome to the forum, good to see another MPS 6 from SA on here! What part of Adelaide are you from? There are a few of us 'down south', hopefully you can join in the next cruise whenever its held

Thanks for the kind welcome!

I live in the Adelaide Hills region, an appropriate area to drive an MPS!. What areas do other members reside?

I am from SA too so if you ever want to cruise your more then welcome. I have 2 Mazda 6 MPS a 06 and 07 model and im always cruising. I'm from south too. The best is to get exhaust first then cold air. Ive got one with exhaust and it sounds nuts. And one that's lowered with cold air and its got a very strong hiss with that mod. Exhaust puts a smile on my face going down Gorge road hearing my exhaust bellowing off the cliff face.

i'm a pretty new SA member too, also from "down south" haha, didn't realise so many were from the south... i've only seen a couple of MPS models down this way... i guess i just haven't been paying much attention :P

welcome buddy!

nice choice with the 6 MPS
    definitely go downpipe and SRI first. they can see major torque increases on there own!

Cool, looks like I'm not alone! I've been pricing suspension bushes for the front end after a Pedders suspension report. I'll be starting there!

Do you notice any drastic increase in fuel consumption with a down pipe or CAI/SRI?