User Tag List

Thread: Opinions on best Queensland tuner

Default Opinions on best Queensland tuner

Ok so there is a lot of talk over the last couple of weeks in regards to good tunes bad tunes, and new talk of 400whp with good tunes etc etc.
    So as I near the end of my mods (for now) I put the question out there who have people used in queensland to tune there MPS? I had always planned on using ChipTorque but they seem to have prices themselves out with pricing now (not that I am to sure on what oter places charge for a full custom tune).

I have thought about driving to Sydney but after my last 2 mods go on I want to get it tuned virtually straight away, not sure if the driving all the way to Sydney with a new turbo and stock tune will do me the world of good.
    One last thing in regards to tuning and the new acess port, who do people plan on using to tune there cars with these in place? I will at no stage be attempting and tuning myself.
    All Things 2XS

There is an Ecuteck dealer in Brisbane (Mercury Motorsports) but i cant recommend as i have no experience.
    Worth the drive to Sydney though , pretty well guaranteed results . Cant do any damage to car with stock tune and new turbo as u are already driving as a daily here!.
    Ecuteck tune is not cheap.

Accessport has a number of out of the box tuning maps available to suit your mods . So u dont have to fiddle with maps yourself ,and it also has the ability to take the tune to the endth degree if you are capable.
    Plenty of info at MSF .
    Way to many mods, way too much money spent,way way too much time spent = the wifes no 1 Enemy.
    But i,m Smiling

Quote Originally Posted by Oldhead View Post
    There is an Ecuteck dealer in Brisbane (Mercury Motorsports) but i cant recommend as i have no experience.
    Worth the drive to Sydney though , pretty well guaranteed results . Cant do any damage to car with stock tune and new turbo as u are already driving as a daily here!.
    Ecuteck tune is not cheap.

Accessport has a number of out of the box tuning maps available to suit your mods . So u dont have to fiddle with maps yourself ,and it also has the ability to take the tune to the endth degree if you are capable.
    Plenty of info at MSF .
    can't use base maps with aftermarket turbos..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

I dint want a base map anyway, all cars are different and behave differently with different mods so the only option for me is a custom tune.
    What is the average price of a custom tune from somewhere like tunehouse?